*Googles ketchup*

edited 2012-04-20 01:19:03 in General

Yep. That is ketchup.
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why do restaurants use red bottles for their Heinz ketchup? I never understood that...
  • edited 2012-04-20 01:52:53
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I guess to keep people from seeing runny, left-out-too-long ketchup? I know the regular bottles you can get at the store are as clear as usual. Speaking of bottles, I broke down and got a little squirt bottle at Food Lion for my hot sauce. Trying to dose it from a glass quart bottle was a pain. :P 

Moved the other thing to the Heap, now that I realise I was posting in the wrong thread. :P
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Squirt bottles are apparently very convienent. I should get some so I can put stuff into them to convienently squirt onto things.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    It occurs to me that certain persons might be interested in what the roads and supermarkets in Japan are like.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I've actually seen the roads via Google Maps...one road I saw leading out into Saitama reminded me of the older parts of Northern Virginia, such as the part of South Arlington where I work.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

Less space, more alcohol (the stores, not the roads...).

Also, those little awesome toy despensers.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Pictures of the stores?