Pottermore

edited 2012-05-06 08:10:55 in General
Since we were talking about it in the main thread so much, I figured we should have a thread for our Pottermore escapades.

I'll keep a list of our Pottermore usernames here so we can keep track of each other:
ProfessorGator = WalnutPumpkin23355, Hufflepuff
cybernetic squid = StoneGlow5215, Slytherin
Vriska = EchoGhost15565, Slytherin
Haven = GlowFirebolt28525, Ravenclaw
Tre = KeyNettle14406, Hufflepuff
Degenerate Whore = GhostFlame18905, "hellza unsorted"
Claus = Ravenclaw
futureSpacey? = QuaffleWild28848, Slytherin
Fouria G = WillowLight22970, Hufflepuff

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    I'll have to sign up for this, eventually.
  • I am EchoGhost15565.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Incidentally, should I put our Houses in this list as well? I'll try it and see how it looks.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    How long does the confirmation email take to send?
  • I read that as

• Quoth the Ravenclaw, "Pottermore."

I'm GlowFirebolt28525, haven't done anything with it as of yet though.
  • edited 2012-04-17 20:19:29
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Oh boy.
  • My activ8ion email only took a few hours.

I am in Slytherin 8y the way.
  • Keynettle14406. Hufflepuff.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    GhostFlame18905, hellza unsorted.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    squid seems to be the only one among us who has a 4-digit number in their username. How strange.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    No he's not.

Anyway, I'm not planning on giving my username out, but I can say that I'm a Ravenclaw.
  • Squid: ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
  • And just think, Squid.

Just think who our Head of House is. ::::D
    Hmm. That's a surprise. It also makes my entire friend list at the moment Slytherin, amusingly.

Speaking of which, I like how the Sorting quiz is mostly questions that aren't easily connected to any particular House. The only ones I think I can guess at are the first one, the one about the musical instruments, and the one where you pick from left and right.
  • edited 2012-04-17 22:10:26
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Maybe it is different for each person?

That is entirely possible. I know Pokémon Mystery Dungeon picks a certain number of questions from different categories, and this is the same basic principle.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    Is this a thing that is fun? I saw some chick talking about it on Facebook and assumed it was some form of Farmville-style garbage.
  • edited 2012-04-18 00:02:04
  • I can't help but feel like Gryffindor has a bunch of people in it that answered their sorting questions to purposely get into Gryffindor.

Though I'm a Hufflepuff, so I guess I can't say much.
  • edited 2012-04-18 00:05:47
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Wait, you don't get to choose your username?

...Fuck that shit *doesn't join* >:|
  • edited 2012-04-18 00:11:06
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ I want to be Icalasari on there dammit!
  • You can ask people to assign you the nickname Icalasari, you know.

For example, Squid is still "SquiddleTron" to me on there, despite hir username being StoneGlow5215.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...>.>
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I want to join Pottermore but I keep getting stuck in the sign up process.
    Merlin's beard, I've been challenged to Wizard's Duel rematches from one person five times in the last 15 minutes. I just decided to intentionally lose the last one to placate them. Thankfully, that's the only person that's happened to me with.
  • edited 2012-04-18 19:15:04
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

And I got the email! Woo!

My username is...QuaffleWild28848. Woo?

• Eh, for lack of a better name I'll still call you Spacey.
  • edited 2012-04-18 20:12:35
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Oh look. I'm in Slytherin. Didn't expect that one.

Now to put every heaper ever on my friend list.

• Yay another Slytherin!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Bump because I didn't know we had a thread for this.

I am WillowLight22970 and I'm in Hufflepuff!