I love Hollywood

I know I shouldn't, but I do.

I am still extremely desperate to go to LA, even if I was truly fixing for San Francisco.

Is my zeal for Showbiz...misplaced?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't really think there's anything wrong about wanting to go to Los Angeles and do touristy showbizzy stuff, even if that's not really my jam.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    but what about Dollywood?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I don't really think there's anything wrong about wanting to go to Los Angeles and do touristy showbizzy stuff, even if that's not really my jam.

Then what is?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's turning out to be a more difficult question to answer than I thought.

Honestly, I travel so infrequently that visiting other parts of the country is kind of a novelty in and of itself to me. The first time I set foot in Kentucky, I had my mother take a picture of me next to a "WELCOME TO KENTUCKY" sign at a rest stop, because I was in love with the idea of being in a new place.

So if I had to name a specific vacation spot I'd want to go to, I just...wouldn't even know what to say.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

That's turning out to be a more difficult question to answer than I thought.

Honestly, I travel so infrequently that visiting other parts of the country is kind of a novelty in and of itself to me. The first time I set foot in Kentucky, I had my mother take a picture of me next to a "WELCOME TO KENTUCKY" sign at a rest stop, because I was in love with the idea of being in a new place.

So if I had to name a specific vacation spot I'd want to go to, I just...wouldn't even know what to say.

did you ever show me this picture
    I did not. I'm not sure I still have it. Let me check.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Double meaning there amirite