make a little birdhouse in your birdhouse

not to put too fine a birdhouse on it
say i'm the only birdhouse in your birdhouse

Comments

• birds don;t have houses
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Birdhouse and his birdhouse, lived alone in a small birdhouse on a birdhouse. Birdhouse kept to himself, drawing birdhouses and playing with his birdhouses while his birdhouse watched birdhouse broadcasts on the birdhouse. Life was birdhouse, and they were both birdhouse. That it, until birdhouse's birdhouse heard an birdhouse from birdhouse: "Your birdhouse has become birdhouseed by birdhouse. He needs to be birdhouseed" "I will do my best to birdhouse him my birdhouse." Birdhouse's birdhouse replied, birdhouseing into birdhouse's birdhouse, birdhouseing all that was birdhouse from his birdhouse.

Again the birdhouse called to her: "Birdhouse's birdhouse is still birdhouse. He needs to be birdhouse off from all that is birdhouse in this birdhouse, and confess his birdhouses." "I will birdhouse your birdhouses birdhouse. I have faith in birdhouse." Birdhouse's birdhouse replied, as she birdhouseed birdhouse in his birdhouse, away from the birdhouses of the birdhouse.

One last time, birdhouse's birdhouse heard the birdhouse of birdhouse birdhouseing to her.

"You've done as I've birdhouseed, but I still birdhouse your birdhouse to birdhouse, To birdhouse your birdhouse, I will birdhouse one more birdhouse of birdhouse." "Yes birdhouse, anything." birdhouse's birdhouse birdhouseed.

"To prove your birdhouse and birdhouse, I birdhouse a birdhouse... Your birdhouse birdhouse, will be this birdhouse. Go into his birdhouse, and end his birdhouse as a birdhouseing to me to prove you birdhouse me above all else."

"Yes birdhouse" she birdhouseed, birdhouseing a birdhouse's birdhouse from the birdhouse.

Birdhouse, birdhouseing through an birdhouse in his birdhouse, birdhouseed in birdhouse. Birdhouseing around his birdhouse to find an birdhouseing birdhouse, he birdhouseed an birdhouse to the birdhouse, hidden under his birdhouse. Without birdhouse, he birdhouse open the birdhouse, just as his birdhouse burst through his birdhouse, and birdhouse himself birdhouse, into the birdhouse birdhouses below...

The birdhouse of birdhouse: Birdhouse of the birdhouse.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    babe
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Alice