WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

HOW DO YOU GET TO BE A GROWN-ASS ADULT AND NOT GROK THE CONCEPT OF "WAITING YOUR TURN"????

(I'm road raging now that I'm sitting at home editing the clips, but I was actually quite calm out on the roadway. I didn't even notice until I reviewed the footage that the driver of the blue Ford Focus was also jumping the queue, albeit in a less stupid way.)
Tagged:

Comments

• Real talk complaining about how people drive is Peak Old
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it's more like a never-ending topic because bad driving is one of the eternal phenomena of the world.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It used to be that I'd see a driver do something stupid, I'd get mildly annoyed, and I'd go home and forget about it and watch anime.

Now I have a dashcam, so I end up capturing this crap on video and watching it again later. Go me.
  • That's so impossibly neurotic
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's fair.

That said...would you expect anything less from me? :v
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    well you keep talking about how you're a child and not an oldie so yes