Hello, my name is Dovahkiin

edited 2012-04-15 02:57:09 in General
Um, this is my first attempt at an eHarmony video. This is my first attempt at online dating. I’m nervous but I’m excited at the same time, um, so I’m just going to start talking about what I like and hope I get some replies!

So I’m a recent, um, escapee from the border to Skyrim, I. hate.dragons. um, I just ..Sorry I’m getting emotional. I hate dragons, I hate every kind of dragon …Sorry, I just, I REALLY HATE DRAGONS. I just want to kill all of them but I can ‘cause that’s my destiny. I can kill every dragon. I just want to, I want to, I want to sigh I’m sorry, I just, I get, anytime I hear a dragon, I just, I hate dragons um, WHOO! Promised myself I wouldn’t cry, um, so anyway, I AM A DRAGONBORN. Um, and I, love to fight um, I’m sorry, I’m thinking about dragons again. I just, I think about how many burn down homes and how I should kill them and how ugly they are and their horns and the teeth and the snout. I just hate them and I want them and I want them in a casket and with little sword marks I want them to go to Oblivion and die in a hole and I just want a house, full of them and I just want to kill them all,. I can’t, I can’t
Tagged:

Comments