All about Me

edited 2012-04-14 20:47:51 in General

By: Emile [REDACTED]

I am not sure how to start. That’s how it always works. The start of a story is always the hardest part for me. Especially when the topic is already assigned, like this. Well I might as well say that this story is about, you guessed it, me Emile; my hobbies, goals, friends, family, blah, blah, blah…or more formally etc., etc., etc, (which I think is Latin, but I am not sure.           

My hobbies include reading (I am reading a series called the Keys to the Kingdom) and playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game.  My favorite card is the promotional beldum, which is the only promotional card I ever won -- from Pokemon Rocks America. I also like writing poetry. Here is my favorite poem.                                                                                                                                        Octopus                                                                           My craving for calamari with tantalizing tentacles is truly terrifying.

My friends include [REDACTED], a 7th grader who he has been my friend since half way through preschool.  I met R-[REDACTED] last year in Ms B’s class last year and we have been friends ever since.  R-[REDACTED] often has the best things to say and has an opinion on almost everything. 

Here are my family members: Mom who is my most favorite family member, period.  [redacted] is my kind of bratty little sister who is the most athletic kindergartner ever born.  She is almost fearless, although she is scared by wild mice, bugs, and generally creepy crawlies of any sort.

Comments