The mention of "Kraft Dinner" in the Barenaked Ladies' "If I Had $1000000"

I think the first few times I heard this song I thought they sang "crap dinner" and only recently (like a few years ago) realized that "Kraft Dinner" is just what Canadians call box Mac and Cheese for some reason.

Comments

• “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    I love that song so much
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    When I thought about this post, I thought "You know who will probably appreciate this post?  Centie."
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    Kraft Dinner is a staple of the Canadian diet, every evening when we sit down at the table we express our gratitude to the Barenaked Ladies for this cheesy noodle bounty.
  • I love that song so much

but not a real green dress

that's cruel
  • TreTre
    DISRUPT THE SYSTEM ⌘
    Top Ramen
  • edited 2018-02-25 19:37:51
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Tre said:

Top Ramen

HUNGRY?

• Calica said:

"Kraft Dinner" is just what Canadians call box Mac and Cheese for some reason.

I mean it's a specific brand, we call it that because that's what it's called
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes

Calica said:

"Kraft Dinner" is just what Canadians call box Mac and Cheese for some reason.

I mean it's a specific brand, we call it that because that's what it's called
    ☝️
  • nasty prisms good sir
    today's Tom Sawyer eats Kraft Dinner