Fuck Comcast

Fuck the Minions, fuck the corpse of the Dark Universe, fuck your all-NBC O&O Super Bowl, and fuck your monopolistic business practices, and fuck how being an ISP means you are set for the foreseeable future and have no apparent cracks in your business model

Can't wait until community ISPs kill the shit out of your market cap and the estate tax is brought back so that you fucking Robertses have to sell Comcast off in pieces

Can't wait until the antitrust people make you dump NBCUniversal

FUCK YOU
Tagged:

Comments

• kill living beings
    oh i thought you were talking about how i didn't have any internet for three hours
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

oh i thought you were talking about how i didn't have any internet for three hours

that too!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Comcast is awful
  • This week's Weekend Update had one joke about the government shutdown that involved the host mentioning how Comcast repaid him for outages with free HBO

we were watching it at this week's work meeting and I couldn't shake the thought that it was NBC sucking their own dick
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Cuck Fomcast
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tre said:

This week's Weekend Update had one joke about the government shutdown that involved the host mentioning how Comcast repaid him for outages with free HBO

we were watching it at this week's work meeting and I couldn't shake the thought that it was NBC sucking their own dick
    oh NBC has loved to do that since before Comcast came in
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    WE'RE PROUD! UH-HUH! SAY IT AGAIN!