Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    yeah i could 100% go for that

I feel like I wouldn't look good in a dress, but it's not like I look good in pants either so
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I look decent in a dress
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why does the Hardee's one have the 2006 logo? Is that a parody that he mistook for a real ad?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Hardee's did a vintage sexism ad tbh
  • the Schlitz ad is the hottest of the bunch, imho
  • espec. because short sleeved/sleeveless turtlenecks are the hottest garment (for people of any sex or gender)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's kind of funny...Even setting aside that Hardee's didn't exist in the 1950s, and that the Carl's Jr. star wouldn't have been in their logo until the merger in the late '90s, that immediately stood out to me as "wrong" because the 2006 logo screams "this was made on a modern computer"...and yet that's evidently not so obvious to some people.
  • something sloppy and hastily prepared
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I would totally be the femdominated one
  • It's kind of funny...Even setting aside that Hardee's didn't exist in the 1950s, and that the Carl's Jr. star wouldn't have been in their logo until the merger in the late '90s, that immediately stood out to me as "wrong" because the 2006 logo screams "this was made on a modern computer"...and yet that's evidently not so obvious to some people.

I mean logos in general are a niche interest.
  • edited 2018-01-20 05:25:52
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    also hardee's probably barely exists in lebanon

also hardee's doesn't exist in lebanon

I missed that bit. That'd explain it.
  • kill living beings
    You're right, that's weird. Googling around I see several people saying it's "late 1940s" as if that made any damn sense. It seems to show up entirely in the context of "holy shit, look at this sexist garbage" (e.g.) and with inadequate sourcing.
  • kill living beings
    Here's a Mormon version. But Oaks was in his 20s in the 1950s so it's probably (also?) an edit.