Comments

• kill living beings
    i briefly forgot about gravity falls and thought this was going to be about shoulder fetishism
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    What game is this from?
  • I don't remember the name of the game but it's for the Casio Loopy which means

-it's bad
    -playing it is prohibitively hard

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    It's Bow-wow Puppy Love Story.
  • edited 2017-12-28 19:56:26
    I have legitimately never heard of this system before and now I am curious about it.

I don't know how difficult it is to develop for this system, but this might be a good candidate for making a new bootleg market of stuff.
  • I have legitimately never heard of this system before and now I am curious about it.

I don't know how difficult it is to develop for this system, but this might be a good candidate for making a new bootleg market of stuff.

it was part of the British home computing explosion, and it was never really popular outside the UK, that is probably why.

Consoles in general, from what I understand, were not popular in the UK for a long time, so gaming was pretty much a computer-only thing (hence the prevalence of the term "computer games" as opposed to "video games").
  • oh, this is the thread about the Loopy.

the Loopy was only for sale for like, a year, and seems to have been a modified version of the Sega 32x from what I've read.