hey

i don't see any chocolate here

Comments

• for the first time in my 23 years of existence i have an advent calendar w/ good chocolates and i just ate one
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    your self control is admirable. also very un-catlike. you have been excommunicated from cathood
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    excommunicated?
    being a cat is a religion as well as a species
  • good thing im a cat and thus do not need the validation of others
    wait a minute

can't cats not eat chocolate?
  • edited 2017-12-03 06:12:48
    meow meow meowtherfuckers
    you fool. where will you get your ear scritches from now??? cats pretend they don't need validation but that's all they want. in select amounts. some more select than others. 

also thank you stock image woman. i must say the way you insist on eating that is rather unwieldy but to each their own, you blasphemer 

^ sounds like dog propoganda to me
  • my boyfriend gives me as many scritches as i want -w-

provided i am good
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    vanilla
  • hey you you i don't like your boyfriend
    Epitome said:

you fool. where will you get your ear scritches from now??? cats pretend they don't need validation but that's all they want. in select amounts. some more select than others. 

also thank you stock image woman. i must say the way you insist on eating that is rather unwieldy but to each their own, you blasphemer 

^ sounds like dog propoganda to me
    we can't eat chocolate either!
    so just because YOU can't have it means the rest of us shouldn't???? smh :///
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    tangent: I ate entirely too much chocolate tonight and now my stomach feels weird