21/2 baths

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2955-NW-126th-Ave-104-5_Sunrise_FL_33323_M62382-23066

BEAUTIFUL CONDO IN ARTESIA, 2 BEDROOMS, 21/2 BATHS, MODERN KITCHEN
W/WOOD CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, SS APPLIANCES, GAS STOVE , GAS
DRYER, TILE IN SOCIAL AREAS AND CARPET IN ROOMS, SCREENED BALCONY,
MILLION DOLLARS CLUB HOUSE, CLOSE TO MALL, RESTAURANTS AND EXPRESSWAY.
GATED COMMUNITY

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    so...10.5?
  • I assume this was supposed to be two and a half, but that still doesn't really explain it.
  • I assume this was supposed to be two and a half, but that still doesn't really explain it.

A lack of space explains it.

No, I mean, it doesn't explain why or how you'd have two and a half baths.

No, I mean, it doesn't explain why or how you'd have two and a half baths.
    Two-bedroom unit, with one master suite (bedroom + bathroom behind one door), and one other full bathroom for the other bedroom, and one "powder room" consisting of only sink and toilet, for guests.
  • edited 2017-11-21 18:47:40
    Oh, "bath" means a washroom rather than an actual bath.

Well that's boring.
  • Oh, "bath" means a washroom rather than an actual bath.

Well that's boring.

Yeah, "bathroom" can mean either, in the United States.  "Full bath" means a room with sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub (usually if it has a bathtub it comes with a shower head).  You can't really "bathe" in a shower stall either but whatever.  "Half bath" is just a basic washroom.

"Bathroom" is generally used to refer to the washroom, water closet, loo, etc.
  • edited 2017-11-21 18:54:35

Oh, "bath" means a washroom rather than an actual bath.

Well that's boring.

Yeah, "bathroom" can mean either, in the United States.  "Full bath" means a room with sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub (usually if it has a bathtub it comes with a shower head).  You can't really "bathe" in a shower stall either but whatever.  "Half bath" is just a basic washroom.

"Bathroom" is generally used to refer to the washroom, water closet, loo, etc.
    I know what a bathroom is (I deliberately used the word washroom there but we use them interchangeably hereabouts), but it didn't say "bathroom", it said "bath".

I was imagining half a tub.
  • Sorry for my misunderstanding.

But yeah, "bath" is just short for it.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    When there's no space I misread it as "twenty one and a half"