Do you PARTICIPATE in the Marijuwanners?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAA
AAA
]A
A

CUZ I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2017-10-29 18:56:09

I'd like to again sometime
  • I don't need drugs to appreciate the inanity of things like YouTube Poop.

I can act like I'm high well enough without consuming any controlled substances.
  • I haven't because I'm kinda unsure of what I'd be like intoxicated on anything, but my friends partake in the devil's lettuce every now and then

so I'm cool with others doing it, but as far as me goes, nah
  • I am the kind of square who will probably try weed once it's legal
  • I almost did a weed the other day but I was too busy watching ballet videos
  • Algebra said:

I am the kind of square who will probably try weed once it's legal

Same. That, or I'll head up to Colorado at some point next year. Mostly because I like Colorado, but, y'know.... while I'm there............. might as well........................
  • Though, as with many other things a big part of the reason I haven't tried it is because I don't really have many friends who are into it.

If someone actually offered me a joint or whatever I'd probably give it a try.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Weed is okay, and I get why people like it, but I'm not all that into it, really. The kind that gives you a tingly body high is quite relaxing. Also, if you do too much weed, it all sort of melts into one single point of an impression, which is interesting, but I'd rather have just a relaxed social time rather than just sitting there thinking "wowowow I am high oh god"
  • edited 2017-10-29 21:57:27
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

If, by participate, you mean, "attempt to kill with my mind through sheer force of hatred while eating a delicious Jonagold apple and then curl up in a ball and cry at the fact that I cannot kill concepts with my mind and we only have Red Delicious", then yes, I do participate.

Maybe we'd have even more delicious apples if arable land wasn't being wasted on a non-native cultivar requiring extensive care like marijuana.

"But Rozzy", you say, "that doesn't even make any sense, aren't apples also a non-native cultivar requiring extensive care?".  That's a good point, to which I say, "LOOK OVER THERE" and then run away.

• demiurge said:

I almost did a weed the other day but I was too busy watching ballet videos

that's the spirit!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I have not, but not due to illegality or "drugs are bad mmkay". I simply don't like the idea of smoking anything.
  • Fun story:

My dad's been to Amsterdam.  They have a street where people buy and smoke weed there.  He walked by it, and the smell in the air was exactly a certain smell he once experienced as a child.

In his youth, he played hide-and-seek with other children, and part of their playing field included some grassy fields.  Tall grass is really easy to hide in, so some of them devised an ingenious way to flush out their targets:

Light the grass on fire.  The resulting smell was rather obnoxious, so anyone hiding there would really not want to stick around.

The smell of burnt weed?  It turned out to be that same obnoxious smell.

His reaction, upon encountering it again in recent years, was: "Why would anyone pay to breathe this stench?"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    When Centie was here in 2014 I caught a whiff of it so no never
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Algebra said:

i think it's legal in ca now but :effort:
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Algebra said:

i think it's legal in ca now but :effort:
    are you and buttershannon gonna get blazed