Star Wars

edited 2012-04-02 17:50:04 in General Media

~~!~~Randomly Engaging in a Star Wars Discussion~~!~~

Feel Free to talk about any random Star Wars Stuff Here! lol

Comments

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have no clue ^_^ maybe somewhere....maybe they are lost to humanity who knows? :P
  • does anyone remember this toy it made me laugh so much while i was still little ;D

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Huh, thought we had a Star Wars thread.

That'll teach me to assume I'm a better fan then I actually am.

Tie Fighter still remains to be one of the games that has had the biggest impact on my life.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Back when I saw the original trilogy, there were no prequels, and I didn't know about the Vader-is-Luke's-father thing.

Or I wouldn't have, except that when Vader appeared my dad (Mr. No Judgement Whatsoever) said "hey, doesn't that guy turn out to be Luke's father?"
    I'm as bad as my old man.
  • edited 2012-04-02 21:34:03
    All Star Wars is the best, the original I-III the best <3
    and no lol

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Fuck yea, Pelleaon call Star Destroyer:

• Hell, I still remember seeing the swoop bike chase from Return on VHS when I was tiny, on that big square box of a TV we used to have. Also little things like the Tauntaun dying in the snow and that cave scene stick out from back then.

I never played any of the flying games. I was raised on the Jedi Knight series, and KOTOR blew my goddamned mind when it came out.
  • haha lol the classics were good 
    Supposedly, my parents took me to see Return of the Jedi when I was three years old. It really scared me; I didn't like all the blasters and explosions and stuff.

It was the first and last movie I saw in a theater.
    I have a phobia of theaters, honestly. I don't want to blame Star Wars for giving it to me, but maybe it did.
  • LWLW
    edited 2012-04-16 13:04:54

Imipolex G,
    I cannot really blame you for feeling that way. There are arguably a lot of valid reasons for finding theaters unappealing (e.g., sticky floors, people talking/being loud around you, cell phones going off, poor seating, not being able to watch movies when you want, having to sit through ads, high priced tickets). I hear that theaters are not doing so well these days partly because of stuff like that, but Netflix probably also plays a pretty big role there.

Anyway, I hope this is random enough Star Wars stuff for this thread.