The Behavior and Integrity of This Forum

edited 2011-07-28 20:48:32 in General
I came here expecting a little more. This place was cut off from more popular activity, and I was under the impression there would be a higher quality of posters. But, no! The mods are useless and let tons and tons of trash get through and so called "s***posts." What kinda of example is this for our children who come onto this site? In fact, there are several 12 year olds. What kind of message is this? For shame. I, and many other concerned parents are going to do something about this. We will be starting the "Mother's Against the Heaper's Hangout." Hopefully it will give the site managers some insentive to actually care about what goes on in this forum.

Good Day,

Sandy McHevry, Concerned Mother

Comments

• Yes, I am disgusted and outraged! Plus, there's this devil "metal" music getting posted everywhere. What is that supposed to teach our kids?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • ^Your so called "satire" was atrocious in the '90s and it is atrocious now.
  • Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here Need a shitpost here
  • I would call a mod, but, they're off laughing at important issues. I'm sure they're mocking an orphanage that just caught on fire.
  • That orphanage had it coming.
  • ^You sick person. You must have a chemical imbalance in your brain.
  • I got it from playing D&D and listening to death metal. Now excuse me while I go kick this puppy.
  • I just watched a movie that had the villain do evil things to show the audience how evil he was.

"What, you didn't hold my umbrella steady?!? ~shot to the head~ "

I swear, this is what happened ._.
  • There are also unsafe pictures here! With 8uckets in them! 8UCKETS! That kind of smut is not appropri8! I'm only six solar sweeps old!
  • edited 2011-07-28 21:17:44
    ^^That's terrible, it should be banned!
    (Really though, what movie was that?)

^^^Yes, you are very funny. But wait until you have children and watching them slowly destroy themselves with tastelessness.

^Yes....Whatever it is you said.
  • Here..

Is the movie that literally had a scene where the bad guy shot a woman who didn't keep his umbrella straight during a gust of air.

-_- Yes movie, we get it, he's evil, He's mean and evil.
  • (He, way to be refined in your screen writing. Though, probably not evil enough. Needed to be a little girl. Then you got a baddie)
  • JZ, there is someone named ZJ on the internet.

XD
  • edited 2013-04-25 18:08:19
    And in the past 21 months the forum has gotten even dirtier!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well now I just miss Jumpingzombie
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Pooor, poor JZ

I hope she's Jumping happily wherever she is now
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Yeah, I miss JZ.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I also miss JZ
  • JZ posted like 4 days ago.

(or is that the joke?)
    4 days is like a month in lonely shut-in time
  • Throw him a surprise party for when he gets back.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    JZ is a female type
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    JZ was here yesterday. She's not around a lot, but she does drop in.
  • Using those abbreviations, all I can think of is Jay Z >.>

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    The idea of Jumpingzombie performing "99 Problems" is a glorious one.
  • One hundred Oedipuses cannot speak to me.