Thread for praising George W. Bush 🍽️

All anti-Bush posts will be edited to instead say "I admire George W. Bush and everything he did for America, and I would readily marry him if I were given the chance. Thank you."
Tagged:

Comments

• miss me with that ‘weapon accuracy’ shit. im shooting everything. im
    laying down cover fire. im shooting the walls. im shooting my teammates.
    im shooting myself. my accuracy is 100% yall just dont know what im
    aiming at

Why this
  • The years in which George W. Bush was president were most of my cherished childhood years. Some of my favorite people have passed away in the decade since, and the world is less for it.
  • Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road
    Trump makes GWB look good
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    please do not eat george w. bush
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    his paintings are okay i guess
  • The strongest billiards ball!  ......who you callin' an idiot?!

All anti-Bush posts will be edited to instead say "I admire George W. Bush and everything he did for America, and I would readily marry him if I were given the chance. Thank you."

Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were decent presidents, but Ronald Reagan was not.
  • edited 2017-10-11 23:22:30
    The B stands for Beatrice. Except I don't like Beatrice. I just like B and that's all.
    POP QUiZ: Who would you readily marry if given the chance?

If the answer is anyone other than "George W. Bush" you're banned for a MOtH.
  • George W. 🌳
  • The strongest billiards ball!  ......who you callin' an idiot?!

POP QUiZ: Who would you readily marry if given the chance?

If the answer is anyone other than "George W. Bush" you're banned for a MOtH.
    how long does a Moment Operating the Horse take?
  • The B stands for Beatrice. Except I don't like Beatrice. I just like B and that's all.
    OK I'm bored with this already. Mods please lock.
  • Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road
    ^that's an implied insult to George W. Bush and will be summarily punished.
This discussion has been closed.