Thread for praising George W. Bush 🍽️

All anti-Bush posts will be edited to instead say "I admire George W. Bush and everything he did for America, and I would readily marry him if I were given the chance. Thank you."
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2017-10-11 22:41:03
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    The years in which George W. Bush was president were most of my cherished childhood years. Some of my favorite people have passed away in the decade since, and the world is less for it.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Trump makes GWB look good
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    please do not eat george w. bush
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    his paintings are okay i guess
  • All anti-Bush posts will be edited to instead say "I admire George W. Bush and everything he did for America, and I would readily marry him if I were given the chance. Thank you."

Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were decent presidents, but Ronald Reagan was not.
  • edited 2017-10-11 23:22:30
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    POP QUiZ: Who would you readily marry if given the chance?

If the answer is anyone other than "George W. Bush" you're banned for a MOtH.
  • POP QUiZ: Who would you readily marry if given the chance?

If the answer is anyone other than "George W. Bush" you're banned for a MOtH.
    how long does a Moment Operating the Horse take?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    OK I'm bored with this already. Mods please lock.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ^that's an implied insult to George W. Bush and will be summarily punished.
This discussion has been closed.