• The sadness will last forever.
    bah
  • edited 2012-06-04 20:47:04
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    on the contrary

you were spared a terrible fate

Oh man I was so close.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Vshao wins!

THE PRIZE IS BEES!

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    nicolas cage refrance
    put the bunny

back

in the box

FORWARD!
    yay
    Imi bump
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    my bump my bump my bump
    my lovely Imi bump
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Do you know whose bumps are on display here? Your bumps. My bumps. Bump bump bump.
    Bumps are of great value, for without them the universe would be uniformly flat and boring
    spires and bumps, working together for a brighter future
  • How inspireing.

THE REPTILIANS:
    WHY THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH 
    BLOODLINE AND RITUAL
    By David Icke

I witnessed a "channeling" session this week in England, performed by a channel/medium I was very impressed with. As readers of my books will know, I am extremely wary of channeled information because while on occasions it can come from a high and enlightened source, much of it is very low level or, frankly, a sham.

However, I felt that this channel was one of those who is truly gifted and a wealth of detailed information emerged that confirmed and added to my own research, which has been very much gathered in this dimension and not through channeled messages.

Anyway, here is some of the information that came through relating to the relationship between the reptilian bloodline and the Illuminati obsession with ritual. As always, the choice of what feels right is yours and yours alone:

In between "worlds"imageThe reptilian and other entities, which are manipulating our world by possessing "human" bodies, operate in frequencies between the Third and Fourth densities. These are referred to as "hidden spaces and planes unknown to man", in the apparently ancient Emerald Tablets, which I quote from in "Children of the Matrix". For simplicity, I refer to this "between world" in my books as the lower fourth dimension.

It is from here that they police our vibrational prison - the Matrix - and seek to addict and restrict us to the dense physical senses. This world was once far less dense than it is today and the "fall" down the frequencies, caused by the manipulation of incarnate consciousness and DNA infiltration, has made it so much more difficult to maintain a multi-dimensional connection while in physical form. We are now in a cycle of change when the vibration of this "world" will be raised out of dense physicality and return to where it once was. In doing so, the reptilians' ability to manipulate our physical form will be removed and this is why they are in such a panic at this time to prevent this shift from opening the vibrational prison door.

The reptilians and other manipulating entities exist only just outside the frequency range of our physical senses. Their own physical form has broken down and they can no longer re-produce. Thus they have sought to infiltrate human form and so use that to exist and control in this dimension. They chose the Earth for this infiltration because it most resembles in vibration the locations from which they originate. These reptilians are addicted to the dense physical "world" and the sensations it offers and they have no desire to advance higher. Their aim in this period is to stop the Earth and incarnate humanity from making the shift from dense physical prison into multi-dimensional paradise.

[From what I understand, this dense physical world is caught in a manufactured time "loop", in which "time" is a circle, constantly repeating itself. Note that one of the ancient symbols for "infinity" is the snake swallowing its own tail. The pentagram or five-pointed star, so prevalent in Satanism, is also symbolic of this unbroken "time" cycle, the vibrational prison.

The period we are now experiencing has, therefore, been played out before. We are just at that point again in the repeating circle or cycle, like a rat running on one of those wheels in a cage. No matter how fast it runs, it keeps covering the same ground. imageWhat we need to do is break the "time" circle and thus the prison. We are now in that part of the circle that is most vulnerable to this because of the vibrational changes taking place in this part of the Universe and this is why the control of humans has tightened so rapidly in this period - they are doing everything they can to defend their prison from the awakening of the inmates. The micro-chip is crucial to that.]Genetic corruptionThese reptilians and their allies have corrupted Earth DNA with their own and this genetic infiltration lies dormant until it is activated by the vibrational fields generated by the Illuminati secret society rituals, and others in the public eye like the carefully designed coronations and official ceremonies of many kinds, including even the UK State Opening of Parliament and certainly those of the various religions.

[This activation is now also being inflicted upon the general population through technology on Earth and in space, no doubt, and this channeled entity said that the cloning programme is there to develop designer bodies for the reptilians of the "in between world" that would not require the overpowering of an already incarnate consciousness.]

Once activated, the DNA opens the body to possession by these reptilians and other beings, and this is what is happening, for example, to Freemasons in the rituals that most of them deliver parrot fashion while having no idea of their vibrational significance. This is why the Illuminati are so obsessed with knowing a person's bloodline. They know which have the potential for this activation and possession and which do not. The Mormon Church genealogical data base and now the DNA data banks are designed to identify those with the bloodline. These are the people who are given jobs and roles that serve the Illuminati agenda, while most of them have no idea what is really going on and what they are being used for. Their DNA is then activated and they go through a change of character (a phrase I have heard so many times in relation to such people once they advance in the system) and a very different consciousness takes over their mental and emotional processes.

[This is why it is so important for everyone to stay well clear of ritual, no matter how innocent it may appear on the surface. I would include "New Age" ritual in this, too. I don't mean standing in a circle, connecting together and projecting loving thoughts, etc. I mean carefully constructed ritual that is constantly repeated, as with religious ceremony for example. I am beginning to realise why I have had a life-long aversion to taking part in ritual of any kind.]

Each new generation of the Illuminati bloodline families is exposed to the appropriate ritual to activate their possession by the reptilian entities and so the cycle goes on. The phrase that comes to mind is "...forgive them for they know not what they do."

P.S. Apparently, this DNA infiltration is known within the inner circles of the British royal family as the "family disease". They are actually in fear of it because they know that once it is activated they will be taken over. But of course they are caught in a world of constant ritual and ceremony designed specifically to activate their possession. It is catch 22. Without the ritual they cannot be the royal family, but with the ritual they are activated and possessed. The thought and emotional processes of the UK's Queen Mother are not those of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, the little girl officially born into that body 101 years ago. They are controlled by the reptilian entity or entities, which possessed her after the hybrid DNA activation.

Terror List
    By Sherry Shriner

I have decided to keep a list of all the areas mentioned for possible terror attacks or unnatural/natural disasters. My information comes from reading the plans of the Illuminati, statements from politicians, or whatever sources I deem as credible for one reason or another. I will keep updating it as necessary.

Those who live in these area or cities need to be aware that they are sitting in targeted areas of impending demise sooner or later.

Charleston, S.C.
    Columbia, S.C.
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Richmond, Virginia 
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Houston, Texas
    Dallas, Texas
    Washington, D.C.
    The Power Plant N. of NYC (I also suspect the power plant in Miami, Florida
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Los Angeles, CA
    San Francisco, CA
    Chicago, ILL
    St. Louis, Missouri

Holland Tunnel that connects NY and NJ

San Francisco Bridge

The main Midwest shipping port..can't remember where it is but I'm thinking near OKC.

Congress/Capitol building - bomb/explosion

Madrid Fault Line Earthquake with epicenter in St. Louis, Missouri. The New Madrid Fault straddles the Mississippi River from northeast Arkansas, through southeast Missouri, western Tennessee, western Kentucky to southern Illinois. A major earthquake along this fault line would divide the U.S. laterally in half and disable ground transportation between the Eastern and Western states. In fact, all of the so-called natural disasters that are now occurring in the U.S. are strategically located to paralyze the transportation systems of the nation, imports and exports, and when the attacks on our electrical grids take place we will be without transportation and electric.

Avian Bird Flu AND Influenza outbreaks to cripple economy and America, Jan-Sept. Will a massive famine hit by July-August-Sept of this year?  It's this year or next year folks, massive famine. 

Why Do We Need Orgone?

By Sherry Shriner

I get asked all the time, "why should we make Orgone?" and that's the same question I kept asking myself until I realized WHY Yah kept leading me to it, so I could protect myself and others without having to constantly stay alert without ever a break from all my enemies constantly trying to attack and kill me. It was relentless, the daily attacks from Satan, our government, assassins, witches, warlocks, Satanists and all those who love Satan and hated Yah and me. When Yahuah told me years ago "you're my mouthpiece and you will speak to the nations" I never imagined all the attacks and hatred I would receive from so many people, organizations, groups, ministries, and beings. I had constant unwanted attention from those who set out to hate and attack me and the supernatural attacks from aliens and UFOs increased daily as well. It was a zoo.

The Bible warns us that the Last Days would be "as in the days of Noah."  In the days of Noah fallen angels (aliens) were running rampant in the land abducting and impregnating human women. Hybrids (giants) were born as a result of the offspring between fallen angels and human women. Hybridization was common not just with aliens/fallen angels and women, but these wicked angels crossbred with animals as well.

In the last days we are seeing a huge rise in UFO/Alien abductions and crossbreeding with animals, hybridization of human offspring being born half human half alien, and even many created and born in labs with a variable mix of DNA.

Today we are also under attack by things the Apostles could have never been able to describe such as satellite weapons, HAARP weather weapons, chemtrails, chip implantation, vaccinations and flu shots that carry cancers and diseases to harm mankind (not help). ELF weapons, RNM weapons, microwave weapons..it never ends.

When I asked the Lord how to stop these tech based weapons from being used against us He led me to Orgone. Orgone is a crystal based defense weapon using piezo electric energy that produces an ancient energy we know as Aether Energy. Aether Energy is a Positive life and healing energy. It is also known in some forms as Chi energy and the Bible Codes describes it as Yah's breath. It is seen as a blue aura around earth.

We have found that with Orgone we can repel negative and evil energies and evil beings. Aliens and demons don't like being around it. Humans who are possessed by aliens and demons don't like being around it either. It burns them, asphyxiates them and some even break out in rashes and boils being around it. It doesn't affect normal humans. For normal humans it's a healing life energy, the same energy that surrounds our planet from which all life thrives and grows in its presence.

Orgone can stop chemtrails, ELF and RNM and microwave weapons, it can end night terrors by keeping aliens and demons out of your house and bedroom at night. It's a constant source of positive energy. You can fight with spiritual warfare prayers but you have to be constantly praying and on alert, and by the time your praying you're already under attack. Same with anointing your home with holy oil. It wears off after a week or two and you have to keep anointing your home. With Orgone it works every second of every day and never wears off. It's a constant emitter of Aether energy, of Yah's breath.

Evil people and beings hate it and are trying to find ways to combat the Orgone energy we produce. Satan is constantly raising up people to hate and try to discredit it, because he wants it banned from the earth. Our Orgone crashes their UFOs, burns aliens, keeps demons away, and has 101 other uses that benefit mankind, Satan wants to destroy, hurt, and kill mankind.

We don't worship Orgone. Orgone is a defense weapon. Yah never sent Israel to war without a plan or a weapon to use whether it be swords or horns (Jericho). His ways are not always mans ways. David killed Goliath with a stone. We're killing the giants in our day with Orgone blasters that look like hockey pucks. It's what He has led us to use to defend ourselves against the ever increasing tech weapons and alien/demonic attacks against us. And their growing visible presence all over the world in our skies.

There's people who call it witchcraft, or claim it's evil, but there's nothing about either of that that pertains to our Orgone. I asked Him for a way to protect ourselves from attacks and this is what He led me to. When you're a threat to Satan you get attacked, and some of us are attacked constantly. The ones complaining about me and our Orgone simply aren't a threat to Satan so don't understand the level of warfare we face daily, or are one of them trying to discredit it so people won't make Orgone because it's destroying THEM and their New World Order.

And many just don't have a clue about what's going on around them. They haven't seen the skies filled with UFOs or even know about the Alien New Age agenda coming full speed at us. And then there's those who think Yah will protect them and sit back on their couches. What I call "the other half." The very ones Yah will allow to be taken to FEMA camps and persecuted because they wouldn't seek Him or listen to the warnings given to them to protect themselves.

I've heard all the hate mongering against me over the years and the various excuses and reasons the 'other half' give against me and the Orgone and I just have to shake my head. There's an obvious point in the sand that divides believers and it's clearly that one half seeks Him and has asked Him about it and is led by Him, and the other half that talks a big talk but doesn't spend five minutes in real conversation with HIM. Which side are you on? Do you listen to HIM or the talkers who can't even walk what they talk? They just assume from all their head knowledge and Bible reading they know something, when they don't. And then there's those who just aren't called to be Orgone Warriors but they respect our work. The biggest problem I see are those who use Scripture to replace Wisdom and a real personal Relationship with Him! Wake up folks

When I was young I always had to deal with night terrors. Many people never grow out of night terrors but find themselves having to deal with the dark side their entire lives, Yah has given us relief against them with not only spiritual warfare prayers but with Orgone as well.

Yah has given us a specific recipe to use in making this POE Positive Orgone Energy. Not everyone who says they make or sell Orgone is making HIS orgone. There are many types of Orgone such as the DOE (Dead Orgone Energy) type that is sold all over Ebay and the Internet. DOE Orgone energy is preferred by Satan because it produces evil energy. Satan isn't trying to stop their Orgone, he's trying to stop OURS because it's from YAH Himself.

If you suspect there are demonic entities in your home, put our Orgone in it. They may react angrily for a day or two because you've put Orgone in it, but they will leave...because they can't stand being around Yah's breath!  Put Orgone under your bed and in your room to stop them from coming in at night and notice the sound sleep you get after years of being harassed every night! It makes a HUGE difference!  Are your kids complaining of night terrors? Stop laughing at them and put our Orgone in their bedrooms. You can anoint their rooms with holy oil but like I said, it wears off, where Orgone doesn't.

Noticing the ever increase of UFOs in our skies at night? Saturate your yard, neighborhood and towns with it and watch the UFOs begin to flee from your area! If it doesn't cause them to crash first! The media proclaims 'meteors' are crashing from the skies when it's UFOs!! We can destroy these wicked fallen angels we call Aliens! We can defeat them from abducting, kidnapping and harming us humans on earth!

We ARE the Resistance! We don't have to take Satan's constant attacks against us we can fight back in the name of Yahushua and the Orgone He's given us to use!

Orgone is a modern term for an ancient energy we know little about. Rediscovered by Wilhelm Reich who discovered it would crash UFOs and fight against evil beings, Yah led me to it 8 years ago to pick up where Reich left off.  No man could touch the Ark of the Covenant without dying, why? Because it produced an energy that would kill them if they disobeyed Yah by touching it and defiling it with human hands. Was this the same energy? I believe so.

Wilhelm ReichThey killed Wilhelm Reich in prison in 1957 for Re-discovering Ether Orgone Energy. An Ancient energy understood in times past, but buried and forgotten over time. Reich knew what this energy could do, what it was capable of, that it was a living energy that can heal, cleanse, and destroy wicked, negative energy.He learned how to use this same energy to destroy wicked aliens and their UFOs....    Reich Said : "ORGONE DEADLY "They cannot tolerate Orgone energy AND They FEAR IT." Their tissues and blood can not take it. Sad lonely chapter of human race. Reich -"No one believes me" he said in a video log.     The Bible Codes describe it as causing them the plagues of Erythema and Necrosis. Erythema describes an inflammation of the tissues, causing red patches and a reddening of the skin. Necrosis causes decay...described as death of tissue, mortification, state of death.Some of his notes have been discovered...read about some of his work with Orgone energy..."YELLOW Ea (his term for UFO) FADES OUT AFTER 2 minute ORUR draw. It came back faintly twice. Felt like a struggle. Flashing pulsation, wobbling, moving in various directions. It
    disappeared after weakening, waning and blinking" p 36
    http://www.orgoneblasters.com/ReichNotesReport.pdfThis is what we see daily when UFOs encounter our Orgoned Areas! Wilhelm Reich - Re-Discovered an ancient energy, an overview of some of his work  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2992100324478968579# "I had hesitated for weeks to turn my cloudbuster pipes toward a 'star', as if I had known that some of the blinking lights hanging in the sky were not planets or fixed stars but SPACE machines. With the fading out of the 'two' stars, the cloudbuster had suddenly changed into a SPACEGUN" Wilhelm Reich Contact with Space 1956With his work and being led by the Most High Himself we have perfected the Space Gun into what we call Bucket Blasters, Pipe Blasters and Batons. Our proven Orgone causes UFOs to crash and burns and destroys aliens!! It also purifies the air and cleans your atmosphere of chemtrails.We can Destroy the NWO!! Stuff They Don't Want You To Know: Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Energy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvSCMoT9vAg Reich was the author of  "Ether, God and Devil" and "Space Contact" along with many other works the government burned and suppressed. He re-discovered both POE (positive orgone energy) and DOE (dead orgone energy) and that's probably what started the government's attack against him...he was getting to close to the DOE agenda and how they are able to fly supernatural UFO crafts. His work talks about Orgone and the effects of it via aliens and crashing UFOs even though his youtube videos don't bring up that aspect. We Need parts 2, 3, 4,...When Reich developed the Space Gun he was working in alliance with President Eisenhower. But back in Eisenhower's rule as president he became friendly with the very aliens he had aligned against and signed contracts with the aliens and began working with them...and THIS is why they persecuted Reich and destroyed and suppressed his work on Orgone energy.We need balance...we need both POE and DOE that's the way Yah created this Earth and "they" are trying to subvert this balance by destroying and oppressing one side to dominant the other. That's why in the Bible Codes I will see the term 'balance.' We are putting, among other things, BALANCE back into and around the Earth. See the Bible Code Sherry Shriner successor to Wilhelm Reich http://www.hiddencodes.com/reich.htm

Where To Put Orgone 

Put Orgone in every room of your house or apartment. On top of your computer, tv, refrigerator…and especially under your bed, helps you sleep like a baby. 

Put it in your yard in bushes, flower beds, on top of your roof, or in your gutters. Get the front and back of your house or apartment building.  You want the Orgone to be able to assimilate into the atmosphere above your home.

Gift your neighborhoods, towns and cities with Orgone.  Throw it in trees, ditches, bushes, on top of buildings, anywhere it won’t be found by other people. 

Once you get your own home and immediate area covered with orgone, drive out about 3-5 miles and get a radius (north, south, east, west) outside of your immediate area.  

The more Orgone the better and chemtrails won’t stick in your area.  

If you have water sources in your area get Orgone into them…lakes, rivers, ponds. 

Yes you can plant/bury orgone. Just deep enough to where a lawn mower won’t destroy it or get a hold of it and it won’t be found.

Yes you can call on the name of Yahushua in time of trouble, after all that's what I was doing...but just as you can annoint your home with holy oil or pray spiritual warfare prayers you can make Orgone and put it around so that you don't have to always be praying or annointing your home, it allows you to relax without having to be at constant war 24/7.

Psalm 144:1  Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Daniel 11:32  And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Let's get busy folks!

http://www.orgoneblasters.com

dracbump
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    hum
  • edited 2012-06-11 03:31:35
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

wwwww

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
    knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, "2001: A Space Oddessy;" the StarTrek series, and "Star Wars;" all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, "Jurrassic Park," deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies.

What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will possible for scientists to re-discover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false "proof" from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

The second step involves a gigantic "space show" with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new "god's" voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years.

The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even
    exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psycological
    particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electro-mechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain.

These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

There are two different aspects of step two. The first
    is the "space show." Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes which will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers." The result of
    these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new "christ," the new messiah, Matreya, for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived." The project has perfected the ability for some device to lift up an enormous number of people, as in a rapture, and whisk the entire group into a never-never land. We see tests of this device in the abduction of humans by those mysterious little alien greys. who snatch people out of their beds and through windows into waiting "mother ships."

The calculated resistance to the universal religion and the new
    messiah and the ensuing holy wars will result in the loss of human life on a scale never imagine before in all of human history. The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software already in place will run the sky show.

Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messaihs in convincing lifelike reality. Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddah, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed. This one god will, in fact, be the antichrist, who will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion, representing the one god antichrist they see before them.

Naturally, this superbly staged falsification will result in dissolved social and religious disorder on a grand scale, each nation blaming the other for the deception, setting loose millions of programmed religious fanatics through demonic possession on a scale never witnessed before.

In addition, this event will occur at a time of profound worldwide political anarchy and general tumult created by some worldwide catastrophe. The United Nation even now plans to use Beethovan's "Song of Joy" as the anthem for the introduction for the new age one world religion. If we put this space show in parallel with the star wars program we get this: combination of electromagnetic radiation and hypnosis have also been the subject of intensive research. In 1974, for instance, researcher G. F. Shapits, said of one of the research
    proposals that, "...in this investigation it will be shown that the spoken words of the hypnotist may also be converted by electromagnetic energy directly and to the subconscious part of the human brain without employing any mechanical device for receiving or transcording the message, and without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously. It may be expected
    that the rationized behavior will be considered to have been taken out of their own free will." Anyone investigating so-called "channelling" phenomena right now would be wise to take this area of research into consideration. It will be noted that those who think of themselves as "channellers" has escalated rapidly since this type of research was conducted. It is uncanny how similar their messages are, despite which
    entity they claim to be their source of divine guidance. It would suggest any individual considering the credibility of channelled information should be discerning and critically evaluate where the message they are receiving originates, and if the messages are specifically beneficially to the new world order. The Sydney Morning newspaper published an item on March 21st, 1983 which announced that the Soviets were invading the human mind, the article having been submitted to the foreign editor by Doctor Nathan Abnuengy, assistant professor in the faculty of agriculture in Asia. It is worth quoting the article at length even though his grammer is a little old. This article relates to the Soviets who created the supercomputer we were discussing earlier and which is really important because these types of computers can be run through satellites and through space. The computers were fed with all the different languages and their meanings, the dialect of all peoples were fed to the computers with objective programs. But we are no longer talking about the Soviets; we are talking about the United Nations, the minions of the new world order, who are feeding the computers with the necessary information. The editor of the column in which the article appeared even states that the piece made points too important to ignore.

I think it is possible that the persons who have created this mega-mind control program could sell the software to an organization and not be aware that the client might use the program and data to enslave all of humankind. Just imagine how far they have advanced since that article was published! The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third
    step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artifical thought. That kind of technology goes into the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s research where the human brain has been compared to a computer. Information is fed in, processed, integrated and then a response is formulated and acted upon.

Mind controllers manipulate information the same way a computer for grammer manipulates information. In January 1991, the University of Arizona hosted a conference entitled, "The NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Current and Emergent Phenomena and Biomolecular Systems."

What does that mean exactly? It means this: We refer to one paper that was delivered at the conference which stands out for its different attitude towards the development under discussion at that time. It was, in effect, a protest and chilling warning to the attending scientists about the potential abuse of their research findings.

Their findings, of course, stated that the United States has already developed communications equipment which can make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk. It can relieve the terminally ill from pain without the use of drugs or surgery. I'm not talking about science fiction. A man might retain the use of all his faculties right up to the moment of his death. This communications equipment depends upon a completely new way of looking at the human brain and neuro-muscular systems and radiation pulses at ultra-low frequencies. Some of this equipment is now operational within the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and Federal Bureau of Investigation. It will never be used to make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk because it is central to the domestic political agenda and foreign policy of George Bush and his puppet masters of the new world order.

Domestically, the new communications equipment is being used to torture and murder person who match profiles imagined to be able to screen a given population for terrorists; to torture and murder citizens who belong to organizations which promote tolerance and peace and development in Central America; to torture and murder citizens who belong to organizations who oppose the development and deployment of nuclear weapons, and to create a race of slave cult automatons, or what is popularly called "the Manchurian Candidates."

Overseas experimentation is taking place on hostages held by the United States and Canada, Great Britian, Australia, Germany, Finland and France.

Additionally, there has been a long series of bizarre suicides among British computer scientists, all of whom have had some connection to the United States Navy. What it is possible to ask before such a psychology of terror is this: would any government, corporation or psychiatrist wilfully promote such horror today? The answer is quite obviously, "Yes." Government agencies and the corporations that work with them toward new world order are prepared to promote anything that will help them achieve their objective of total social control. As for the question of why: For one thing, if you terrify the public and make them fear for their safety, they will allow you to implement draconian law enforcement practice, disarm them and keep extensive records on them, and they only have to tell you that it is all to protect you, of course.

Secondly, it promotes the decay of the present democratic forms of political systems, and leads societies to search for alternative methods of political ideology. Of course, the alternative has already been planned. It is called the new world order and it will not have your safety or interests at heart. As George Bush said: "Read my lips." Fear has always been used by powerful elite to control and subjugate the masses. The old maxim, divide and conquer is being played out to the limit worldwide to ensure that everyone is frightened for their personal safety, and to be suspicious of everyone else. This, too, is mind control.

To go further in regard to the new technology which is at the base of the NASA Blue Beam Project, we have to consider this statement by psychologist James V. McConnell which was published in a 1970s issue of Psychology Today. He said, "The day has come when we can combine sensory deprivation with drug hypnosis and astute manipulation of reward and punishment to gain almost absolute control over an individual's behavior. It should then be possible to achieve a very rapid and highly effective type of positive brainwashing that would allow us to make dramatic changes in a person's behavior and personality."

Now, when we talked before about that kind of ray and the telpathic and electronically augmented communication, the kind of rays that are fed from the memories of computers which store massive data about humans, human language and dialects, and we said that the people will be reached from within, making each person to believe that his own god is speaking directly from within his or her own soul, we refer to that kind of technology and that kind of thinking that same psychologist was espousing, that is: we should be trained from birth that we should all do what society wants us to do rather than what we want to do for ourselves; that because they have the technology to do it, no one should now be allowed to have their own individual personality.

This statement and these ideas are important because it is the basic teaching of the United Nations that no one owns his or her own personality. And that same psycologist claims that no one has any say-so about the kind of personality they acquire and there is no reason to believe you have the right to refuse to acquire a new personality if your old personality is considered "antisocial." What is important in this declaration is that the new world order will be set up over the
    current system, meaning the old way of thinking and behavior and religion will be considered the "old" and incorrect way of thinking and that they can change it at one of the eradication camps of the United Nations to make sure that anyone with this "antisocial" behavior will be disposed of quickly so that other modified individuals will be able to fulfill the needs and agendas of the new world order without being distracted by the truth. Could this be the greatest mind control project ever? The NASA Blue Beam Project is the prime directive for the new world order's absolute control over the populations of the entire earth.

and so on...

Yonah: Its message and significance for our lives.

Sefer Yonah is a small book found in the Twelve Prophets, between Ovadia and Micha. Yet, it is widely considered to be one of the most profound books of Tanach. In the story of one man's flight "from the Presence of the L-rd", an attuned reader will find sublime and intensely personal reflection about the nature of obedience and limits of autonomy, the relations between emotion and intellect, mercy and justice, redemption and repentance and much more.

The lecture series will bring the entire extent of traditional and contemporary scholarship to bear on the message on the Book of Yonah. We will secondarily introduce the reader to the variety of skills that he or she can utilize to investigate other Biblical books. The intent is not to provide passive knowledge but to present each lecture as an example of how to uncover deeper meaning resident in the text and find its application to our lives.

Rabbi Dr. Meir Levin lives in Monsey, NY and is on the faculty of Ohr- Someach Tannenbaum Educational Institutions. He studied under R. Joseph Dov Soloveitchik and R. Shneur Kotler. A former pulpit rabbi, he is the author of Novarodok: The Movement that Lived in Struggle and its Unique Approach to the Problem of Man (Jason Aronson, New Jersey 1996) and With All Your Heart: The Shema in Jewish Liturgy, Worship and Life (Targum/Feldheim, Jerusalem, 2002).

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Justice 42: Bringing the crazy 24/7, on all six faces of the Time Cube.
    The Shulchan Aruch ("Set Table") is a compendium of those areas of the halachah -- Jewish religious law -- that are applicable today. It was composed by Rabbi Yosef Karo of Safed (Israel) in the 1560's, and became generally accepted as authoritative after Rabbi Moshe Isserls of Cracow (Poland) supplemented it in the 1570's with notes (known as the Mappah - "Tablecloth") giving the rulings followed by Ashkenazic Jews.The Shulchan Aruch consists of four parts: Orach Chayim ("Way of Life") - Daily, Sabbath, and holiday laws Yoreh De'ah ("It Teaches Knowledge") - Laws about food; relations with non-Jews; usury; menstruation and immersion; vows and oaths; honoring parents and scholars; Torah study; charity; circumcision; proselytes and slaves; Torah and doorpost scrolls; new crops; mixtures; firstborn; offerings from bread, crops, and flocks; the ban; illness, death, burial, and mourning. Even Ha-Ezer ("Stone of Help") - Laws of procreation, marriage, and divorce Choshen Mishpat ("Breastplate of Judgment") - Laws about judges and witnesses; loans and claims; agents, partners and neighbors; acquisition, purchases and gifts; legacies and inheritance; lost and found property; depositing, renting, and borrowing; theft, robbery, damage and injury.The purpose of this course is to present a summary of the contents of the Shulchan Aruch which can serve as an introduction to further study. (References to chapter and paragraph numbers (x:y) in the Shulchan Aruch are given throughout.) The summary is based entirely on the Shulchan Aruch and Mappah themselves (usually following the latter when they differ) and emphasizes general principles; it omits many details and does not include rulings given in the commentaries or in later codes.It should be stressed that the statements in a summary must not be interpreted as halachic rulings no matter how definitively they are worded. When such rulings are needed a qualified rabbi must be consulted.The course will be presented by Rabbi Dr. Azriel Rosenfeld, who received Rabbinic ordination from the Rabbi Yitzchok Elchonon Theological Seminary of Yeshiva University. He is Director of the Center for Automation Research at the University of Maryland in College Park and a past President of the Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists. He is the author of our popular Halacha-overview course, which is based on the Rambam's comprehensive code Mishneh Torah.
    Have I won yet?
    The most important message to communicate to people contemplating learning Maseches Kinim is that the masechta is easier to learn than it seems.

Maseches Kinim presents some of the dinim of bringing korbonos of birds. A majority of the masechta deals with cases in which something went wrong in the process of bringing these korbonos, and the dinim that apply in those cases. This monograph explains the cases, usually according to the commentary of the Rav (Bartenura).

This monograph is part of a series on korbonos, whose audience includes boys of elementary school age as well as adults. The present edition, however, is constrained by the limitations of electronic mail, and does not include the diagrams we feel are necessary for the widest audience.

This edition is intended especially for the use of Daf Yomi participants, who will reach Maseches Kinim in the summer of 5757. It should be useful to anyone who is approaching the masechta for the first time and is not prepared to devote the time it takes to develop the cases on his own.

Also, because of the constraints of the medium, the text of the Mishnayos is missing. The only correct way to use the present edition is together with a sefer Mishnayos. We hope BS"D to publish a paper edition that also includes the text of the Mishna and some 43 diagrams of the cases.

We would also appreciate knowing if you think diagrams would be helpful to you. The points at which we plan diagrams are marked. We may be able to provide diagrams on paper in the near future.

Time cube has got a new challenger.

One who researches the hell out of her crazy and still rolls with it.
    No. I seem not to have.

SO CLOSE

SPAM LIKE CRAZY!
    The Sfas Emes (aka the Gerre Rebbe (1871-1905 )) is well known for his innovative, mind-stretching Diverei Torah . Unfortunately , his writing style is sometimes hard to understand. As a result, many people who would enjoy learning the Sfas Emes--and grow in their Avoda if they had access to his thought-- lose out. Hence, the all-too--frequent cases of "burn out '' with rebbeim and "off the derech '' with talmidim . Many of those sad stories could be avoided if people would open their intellectual windows to let in the fresh air of exciting, new ideas like those offered by the Sfas Emes.

In its own very small way, my Sefer ( Emes Ve'emunah : A Sfas Emes Companion ), attempts to deal with this situation. It does so by presenting a ma'amar of the Sfas Emes for every Shabbos and Yom Tov of the year. The presentations are done in clear, concise English. And to show why I interpret the Sfas Emes' ma'amarim the way I do, the Sefer also includes the text of the Sfas Emes' own words in leshon hakodesh.

The availability of the ma'amarim in both Hebrew an English has two favorable consequences. First, it gives people who know only English access to the Sfas Emes' Diveri Torah. Second, the fact that the same substantive message comes in both languages ( and also appears in close proximity to each other) makes it easier for novices to learn the language of the Sfas Emes, and thus to gain more direct access to his thought.

This account of the Sefer may make it sound too good to be true. I suggest that you relax and enjoy the Sefer . Note that the Sefer comes with letters of approbation from all sides : R.Mordechai Willig ; R. Reuvain Feinstein ; and R. Zev Leff (no relation ), shelita.

Vshao and her many alternate names will destroy us all.

FOOOR THE HOOOOOORDDDEEE ddd

bees