How would I find out the name of the Chinese restaurant that used to be at Sawgrass Mills Mall?

The problem is it's difficult to search for.

First, I know it existed in the 90s but I don't know the name.  I can't even figure out where in the mall it used to be, though maybe if I try looking harder I might be able to figure it out.

Second, simply googling "Chinese restaurant Sawgrass Mills" gives an extraneous result, P.F. Chang's (which I actually don't recommend if you're looking for actual Chinese food but that's beside the point), and even if I exclude that there are the random Asian stalls in the two food courts.

All I know about this restaurant is that:
(1) it was located at one terminus of the mall
(2) it apparently had genuine Chinese food, possibly dim sum but I'm not sure
(3) the interior was well-decorated, with a little pond and some bridges crossing it

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'm not mad, or anything, but I feel like this is a question best served for, like, a forum or multiple forums dedicated specifically to Floridians talking to Floridians. Good luck at any rate, as I can't 'xactly come up with anything.
  • edited 2017-09-13 22:58:31
    You're definitely right about that but unfortunately I don't know of such a forum yet.  Maybe I should poke around more.

I just posted this here because I was inspired by Centie's dead mall thread.

(Sawgrass Mills is certainly not 'dead', just that that particular restaurant no longer exists.)

I've considered going around the mall and asking mall staff to see if they know this.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'd love to get a detailed map and/or photos of a certain mall in the early 90s.

But there are some things the internet can't help us with.