why does the word "lesbian" taste so good to me

Comments

• edited 2017-08-23 06:48:46
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    realtalk sometimes i feel weird about how when i feel like a girl i usually want dudes
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    wish i was tasting a lesbian if you know what i mean hahaHA wheeew i'll be here all night folks 
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Girl
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    soft <3
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Wait Anonus do you actually have synaesthesia?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Not been diagnosed but I'm sure I do
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Neat.

I once had some pizza where I swore the sauce tasted somehow like the smell of spraypaint, but I don't think I have synaesthesia.  I saw a cool documentary about it a bunch of years ago, though.
  • vtk said:

Neat.

I once had some pizza where I swore the sauce tasted somehow like the smell of spraypaint, but I don't think I have synaesthesia.  I saw a cool documentary about it a bunch of years ago, though.

pear can sometimes taste like wite-out.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @Anonus What does it taste like?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    hey @Anonus you never answered me
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh fuck I forgot

Some kind of sugary ice treat
    I approve.