I'm the Angry LIbertarian Film Spoonguy

Why the FUCK aren't these characters rationally maximizing their utility?

the-ruins

Comments

• To Santa Claus, The toy which needs me is the doll of Toyhunter. My house is the second floor of the apartment. Without making a mistake,
    Today I'm here to talk about the cinematic turdpile that is Mirrors OH NO IT'S MY ENEMY THE MUTALIST FILM NERDSPOON

*Me in a cowboy hat and fake mustache* mwahahaha the gold standard was bad, actually

*five minutes of after-effects*

okay now time to talk about the movie trainwreck shitfest that is The Witch
  • To Santa Claus, The toy which needs me is the doll of Toyhunter. My house is the second floor of the apartment. Without making a mistake,
    So in summary, I thought that Ewoks: Battle For Endor was worse than the New Deal
  • Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road
    no offense, but I don't think you're rationally maximizing your utility
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    this is a completely fair and accurate portrayal, though
  • Hope will exist in a problematic relationship with reason
    Why is the anarchist an off-broadway version of Jason Voorhees
  • The strongest billiards ball!  ......who you callin' an idiot?!
    Why are people now filming their reactions to things?

Why are people now watching other people's reactions to things?
  • Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road
    because we live in a sad world
  • The strongest billiards ball!  ......who you callin' an idiot?!
    okay, to be fair, they're not necessarily that bad, like e.g. my looking up someone's reaction to playing Super Metroid for the first time, because I never got to live that myself.

but those are more natural reactions, not someone making a reactions vid and overreacting to things for the sake of it.
    These REACTION videos are a PLOT by my OTHER arch nemesis, the Cultural Marxist Gamer!

*shot of me, in a pirate hat, wearing sunglasses*

*10 minutes of effects while we fight*

Now onto my review of the mound of pissfeces that is Legends Of The Fall!
  • 10/10 Analytical content, I am moved.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    that hot frying pan should be pulling its weight, dammit
    ILLBLEED said:

Today I'm here to talk about the cinematic turdpile that is Mirrors OH NO IT'S MY ENEMY THE MUTALIST FILM NERDSPOON

*Me in a cowboy hat and fake mustache* mwahahaha the gold standard was bad, actually

*five minutes of after-effects*

okay now time to talk about the movie trainwreck shitfest that is The Witch
    I forgot I made this post
  • kill living beings
    not sure whether mutualist film reviews would be hilarious or tedious

probably tedious given the general tone of the Discourse