Anonymous Avenue's Amazing Amusements

edited 2012-06-10 05:56:42 in Roleplay & Games
a.k.a. The Friggin' Huge Toy Store of the Heapers' Hangout Forum.

It's built in an old Mervyns store, so you know it's huge! We've got board games stacked to the ceiling, action figures everywhere, Barbie dolls galore! You want thingamabobs? I've got 20! But look in aisle 17...there's more!

And of course, this being Anonymous Avenue's store, we have the largest selection of My Little Pony merchandise this side of Fillydelphia!

While you're here, watch out for the Heapers Express, a model train that runs all throughout the store! 'Course, the trains keep running into each other over by sporting goods, so I might have to fix the timing a little...I shouldn't have put Chef in charge of this.

And don't worry, if you get hungry while you're in our store, check out our own sub shop located in the lower level: Sandwich Yes!

So, without further ado, welcome to Anonymous Avenue's Amazing Amusements! *cuts ribbbon, slowly opens doors*

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    -looks for Marvel figurines-
  • *looks for Bionicle and MLP stuff*
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ...good thing I didn't hire YOUR KING, he and Chef would not get along very well!

*patrols the shelves in order to evaluate supply levels*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You gotta admit, though, it would be amusing to see his child and Waiterman commiserate while they sit at Sandwich Yes.
  • edited 2012-03-28 00:51:59
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Whoa, it is big.