Last post wins.

Comments

• tumut
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    the dashbord melted but we still have the radeo
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Lilly said:

LOCK OPEN.

ZENITH ARMS

M M M M MIGHTY WARLORD
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    may the way of the hero lead to the triforce

or at least some good doughnuts
  • tumut
  • edited 2014-11-01 06:34:29
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Anonus said:

I feel like getting this out there, here is my imaginary voice cast for Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door's imaginary animated adaptation:

Mario/Luigi: Charles Martinet
    Peach: Leslie Swan
    Bowser: Scott Burns
    Goombella/Kammy Koopa/Beldam/Marilyn: Tress MacNeille
    Lord Crump/Koops/Bobbery: Billy West
    Ms. Mowz/Flurrie/Shadow Queen: Tabitha St. Germain
    Grodus: Maurice LaMarche
    Vivian: Tara Strong
    Baby Yoshi: E.G. Daily
    Doopliss: Richard Steven Horvitz
    Cortez: Carlos Alazraqui

i haven't thought of much else yet
    And now here's the '60s version!

Mario/Luigi: Mel Blanc
    Peach/Flurrie/Beldam/Vivian/Petuni/Puni Elder/Jolene/Sylvia/Shadow Queen: June Foray
    Bowser: Alan Reed
    Marilyn/Bobbery/Grubba/Pennington: Don Messick
    Goombella/Ms. Mowz/Kammy Koopa: Jean Vander Pyl
    Koops/Baby Yoshi/Lord Crump/Punio/Puniper/Bub: Daws Butler
    Goldbob/Doopliss/Cortez/Grodus: Paul Frees
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Also, filling in some gaps for the modern day version:

Grubba is voiced by Jeff Bennett. Goldbob and Pennington are voiced by Maurice LaMarche. Sylvia is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain. Jolene and Bub are voiced by Tara Strong.
    More gap filling, as I keep forgetting about the Boggly Woods.

Punio is voiced by Billy West. Petuni is voiced by Tara Strong. The Puni Elder is voiced by Tress MacNeille. Puniper is voiced by Tom Kenny.
    Also, no matter what era Super Paper Mario is, its version of Merlee is always somehow voiced by Jean Vander Pyl (RIP)
    last
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Beanmerica
  • tumut

cali8orns gonna tumut
    Nepeta and Calliope share their voice actress with Cadpig
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Who does Caliborn share a voice actor with?
    somebody

I can't place it but his voice is much harsher and it sounds familiar to me

also oddly in my mind Calliope doesn't look like a character with a British accent
  • who is Vriska's voice actress? ::::o
    Grey DeLisle; I had pegged her as such even before she decided to acknowledge it publicly
  • Good, good. ::::D
    starring Anonus as Huckleberry Hound
    oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my daaarling clementine
    *giggle*
  • who am I starring as
    Betty Rubble, I presume
  • That works.

did you redo the graphs? because Roboto
    (I switched accounts entirely because as Miss Utilis this thread is still untouched...silly I know)
    Anonus said:

did you redo the graphs? because Roboto

I did, 'cause I hadn't touched them since my old laptop and they looked ugly in Excel 2013
    Also I picked Roboto because it's one of the few sans I have on here that has a condensed counterpart narrow enough to fit the graph title on one line
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN
    moo
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    so, umm, is the person who started this thread still around or what
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    not that I want her to know that I'm in such a pitiable state recently, but still
    tumut was a thing from Homestuck and I used to get annoyed when certain people would post it everywhere but now all the Homestuck silliness seems like a long time ago
  • tumut is the second 8est emoticon though

the 8est of course is ::::)
  • (Don't divulge the spam filter. - Anonus)

IT IS TOO LATE WE ALREADY KNOW
  • edited 2015-02-24 20:54:10
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    That graph reminds me of that never-ending internet party circa July 2011 in the old Trash Heap. I hardly remember anything about it, just that it was fun and I was a little happier back then.
    Cream said:

so, umm, is the person who started this thread still around or what

I miss her too
  • edited 2015-02-24 21:01:44
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Now I'm stalking posters who disappeared and reading posts I made in the past and I feel really sad because I was so hopefulllllll back then and then later I got blindsided by things that hurt me a lot. ;n;
    omg where the fuck is all this time going
    im getting old help ;____;
    *screams*
  • nostalgiaaaaaaaa.

And I talk to 8oney in email sometimes. She's fine, 8usy with college stuff.
    Glad to hear she's doing well at least
  • She is. ::::)
    school
    *hugs Cream and gets the last post*
    *hugs* ^_^