Let's be real

There needs to be some Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry or Flintstones or Scooby or something on here. Not the festering corpse of the Powerpuff Girls.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2017-06-20 07:07:33
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I mean, if we're talking about currently airing shows on Cartoon Network, it has as much right to be there as something like Teen Titans Go! Would I rather other shows take those places? Yes, but it's best filled by things actually running right now. In which case... it's still an oddly thrown-together list.

I'd take out the two spin-offs/remakes and find appropriate characters from We Bare Bears and Gumball, personally, or Clarence and Infinity Train. And switch them all around. Some of these just don't quite fit to begin with.
  • I saw Steven Universe as Cancer first and I thought this was a meme.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I mean, if we're talking about currently airing shows on Cartoon Network, it has as much right to be there as something like Teen Titans Go! Would I rather other shows take those places? Yes, but it's best filled by things actually running right now. In which case... it's still an oddly thrown-together list.

I'd take out the two spin-offs/remakes and find appropriate characters from We Bare Bears and Gumball, personally, or Clarence and Infinity Train. And switch them all around. Some of these just don't quite fit to begin with.

I think Clarence has been canceled and Infinity Train is just a short for now.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    That's kind of beside my point here. Those would still be more representative of what CN is doing at present, for better or worse, than randomly inserting characters from shorts which they either moved to Boomerang back in the day or rarely air. Whether or not this is a bad thing is another matter, but I feel like using this to get upset about that is a bit silly.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    (Incidentally, I don't think I've ever talked about this much, but I kind of loathe the Tom & Jerry shorts because that mouse is such a smug little motherfucker and the cat isn't a whole lot better; I'd much rather watch one of the Looney Tunes or Merry Melodies cartoons again, even one of the weaker ones.)
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

That's kind of beside my point here. Those would still be more representative of what CN is doing at present, for better or worse, than randomly inserting characters from shorts which they either moved to Boomerang back in the day or rarely air. Whether or not this is a bad thing is another matter, but I feel like using this to get upset about that is a bit silly.

Yeah this thread was probably a bad idea in that respect, and I should have kept my quibbles in my personal thread or something.