An actual dream I had this morning.

I was in a department store. You know, the kind that doesn't exist much anymore outside of major cities, with big windows facing the street and such.

This particular department store's windows looked out on a courtyard where there were a bunch of teenagers. A bunch of chickens ran across the courtyard, then a half-human, half-fox creature came out of nowhere and attacked a lady. A random person drew a rifle from hammerspace and attempted to shoot the foxboy, but instead shot the lady.

But I couldn't stick around to see what happened next, because it was time to take the bus downtown.

So I got on a bus and the bus went around a really absurdly tight corner where it stopped in this parking garage-like area next to a college building of some kind. I had to pee, so I asked the bus driver where the bathroom was, and he pointed me to a small standalone restroom on the edge of the parking lot.

So I went to towards the restroom, but because of the fox-involved shooting, there was a huge line for the bathroom. I know, it doesn't make sense. So I turned around and tried to go inside the college building, but first I spilled potato salad all over myself, which was embarrassing.

Yep.

Comments