Where in the Broadcasting Industry is Carmen Sandiego?

edited 2012-03-19 03:17:51 in General
Today's Episode: THE CIRCLE 7 SWIPE

Gumshoes! In 1962, G. Dean Smith designed a new logo for the ABC network's five owned-and-operated stations: a simple numeral 7 contained in a circle. Over the years, the logo has been adopted by many other ABC affiliates, and can now be seen on stations all across America--until today!

While the city that never sleeps slept, Patty Larceny broke in to WABC headquarters and snatched the sacred seven!

Your mission, gumshoes: Catch Patty Larceny, return the Circle 7 to TV stations across America, and CAPTURE CARMEN SANDIEGO!

(insert Rockapella here)

Comments

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *gets a giant diamond set up to entice carmen san deigo. The whole city block explodes into a massive fireball and shockwave that flattens the city once Carmen grabs it*

Overkill but it works, eh?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."

I see a flaw in our plan here.

At no point does it involve getting the warrant. Don't you know we always need one when we're dealing with Carmen's gang?

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Right. Remember, you've got to go in the right order: Loot, warrant, crook.

Next poster, it's your turn.
  • Why? I may have that board game, but I don't play it.

Mainly 'cuz nobody ever wants to play it with me.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    If it was my turn, I would suggest searching the shipyard first. That sounds like a nice, inconspicuous place to hide a news logo.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Oh, I remember these games.

Let's check the abandoned warehouse, everything is in abandoned warehouses.

• edited 2012-03-19 20:20:57
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    >news logo

:<