ITT: Princess Alice is actually Evil Dictator Alice

You WILL bow before Chairwoman Alice, Fearless Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Centralia Which Is Not A Dictatorship At All.

I hired a dragon as my secret police; don't fuck with us.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Fearless Leader

don't be surprised if your number one minion is kissing up to you while secretly desiring to overthrow you
  • princess with the tiniest, daintiest hands
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

You WILL bow before Chairwoman Alice, Fearless Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Centralia Which Is Not A Dictatorship At All.

Nah.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *sentences Fossilmaiden to use Windows XP and eat nothing but pineapple pizza for the next 3 years*
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    N a h
    e
    i
    n
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    No.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    spoilers: the dragon is actually the King of Town's Multi-Function Dragon
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you're not the boss of me
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    What liberal critics of DPRC is that Chairwoman Alice is genuinely beloved by the people, which means she's definitely good
  • edited 2017-02-07 03:03:19
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

you're not the boss of me

I am the boss of you now and I am so big :|
  • edited 2017-02-07 03:04:12
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you're apparently not big enough to get the formatting right

Just kidding. I submit to Chairwoman Alice's authority of my own free will.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Odradek said:

What liberal critics of DPRC is that Chairwoman Alice is genuinely beloved by the people, which means she's definitely good

opposition to Chairwoman Alice's reign is based not in "human rights" concerns but actually in an attempt to gain capital for themselves
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's a good thing Imi (and Not Me) edited Imi's post so they didn't end up having to Mysteriously Disappear
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    this is getting too Orwellian for me

I'm outta here