Pittsburgh.jpg

2»

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Also the commissioner of the NFL refrained from going to the Pats' stadium this postseason out of fear for his safety and/or public appearance

Nobody likes Goodell but still
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It was dark, dreary and rainy all day today.

I felt this was appropriate for the mood
    I like rain!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    do you like dark and drear?
    as long as the sun is up it's not dark to me

having visited the Snow Belt in January it wasn't as awful as people say it is
    of course the Denver area has milder winters and more sunny days in the winter, so
    truthfully the sunniness here is a bit of a problem to me because the elevation makes the sun more powerful, uncomfortably so
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:

having visited the Snow Belt in January it wasn't as awful as people say it is

See, I'm gonna be Al for a moment and say this: It's not a belt if it's everywhere above a certain latitude. This belt business can only go so far. The buck stops here.
    OK
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    When I want to communicate how Wintry Ohio can be I just mention that we're in the Great Lakes
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...I like how the people who edit the Wikipedia article on "Great Lakes region" can't seem to decide if the "region" includes the entirety of the states bordering the lakes or just the parts of those states actually within the Great Lakes basin.
    Anonus, you are forbidden henceforth from using the word "belt" outside of the verb form. If you must refer to the clothing article, you shall refer to it as a Pant Sag Control Mechanism, or PSCM.

(...lewd.)
    Now I'm just thinking of the time my dad banned my siblings and I from racing our bikes in the neighborhood park

So instead we had a "First-Place-A-Thon", which is similar to a race but completely different and totally allowed since we're not using the R word
  • Now I'm just thinking of the time my dad banned my siblings and I from racing our bikes in the neighborhood park

So instead we had a "First-Place-A-Thon", which is similar to a race but completely different and totally allowed since we're not using the R word
    this elegant technique is frequently practiced in the halls of legislatures, too
    Good on your father, trying to stamp out racism.