I can't believe CBS never had an O&O in Indianapolis

No, I really can't. It seems like a fucking obvious CBS-bait market.
Tagged:

Comments

• A local TV station owned and operated by the same company that runs the larger network it's part of.

Think, like, if ABC6 were owned and run by AU (or, in the real world, Disney).
  • oh, dammit, I just got the joke

uwu
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Owned.
  • Crystal said:

Owned.

and, perhaps, operated
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tre said:

A local TV station owned and operated by the same company that runs the larger network it's part of.

Which ABC6? Because ABC owns WPVI in Philadelphia...unless you mean WRTV in Indianapolis (one of KMGH's siblings, owned by Scripps's rotting corpse along with Cracked)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why not WSYX?
    Because I'm not sure if it's even an ABC O&O in the current iteration of the timeline
  • Anonus said:

Tre said:

A local TV station owned and operated by the same company that runs the larger network it's part of.

Which ABC6? Because ABC owns WPVI in Philadelphia...unless you mean WRTV in Indianapolis (one of KMGH's siblings, owned by Scripps's rotting corpse along with Cracked)

Yeah, I meant WPVI, I was trying to find an example that Jane might've been familiar with (though now it looks like her affiliate would actually be ABC16 in Scranton)

*w*
    WNEP, which is owned by Tribune
    Also, WPVI calls itself 6abc