The Twelve Year Old Kidz Klub

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    yeah well

your mom doesn't love you

come spectricia, we don't need these losers
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Mr. Truant, you are really childish and horrible, and you are a racist.  I am not mad, it's just the truth.
  • Fouria G said:

Mr. Truant, you are really childish and horrible, and you are a racist.  I am not mad, it's just the truth.

You're mom is racist.
    No she isn't, and you've never even met my mum, which is the correct spelling by the way.
  • "mum"? sounds pretty gay.
    I already told you, that's offensive to gay people.  Anyway my mum is not gay.
  • I thot u were tollerent 4ia. sum ppl say it "mom" ad sum say "mum"

dont be a mmeny
    I will not tolerate ignorance.
  • u didnt answr my qusyion

god ur dumb lol
    What is a qusyion?  I am afraid I have no idea what one of those is so I cannot answr it.
  • A QUSTION

u kno, those thngs with ANSWRS

u r dumb lol
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    jumpingzomb, you fool, don't you know that silence will fall when the question is asked

lol i'm so grown-up for referencing a tv show not on cartoon network
  • edited 2012-09-08 21:27:57
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    You didn't ask a QUSTION Jumpingzombie.  Anyway, I am not the dumb one.  You are dumb because you can't spell anything right and you also make unreasonable demands like telling me to answer questions you never asked.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    well that show is for BABYS

i watch REAL grown-up shows like Robot and Monster
    eww nickelodeon

that channels for little kids who like cartoons about annoying sponges

Disney Channel is where the MATURE shows are these days
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Doctor Who is not for babies.  It's actually the best quality show on television and every single episode is a masterpiece.  It is so much better than Eastenders and Coronation Street.

And I don't know what Robot and Monster is but it's probably rubbish.
    dr who is such a cool show becuase they have trash cans that shoot people while syaing "EXTERIMINIATE"
  • idiots only old ppl watch dr who

like 4ia g

LOL
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^((Do you have BBC America?))

well your trash cans don't compare to my BACON

((i only saw what little of this show I did when my cousins showed it to me))
    pff bacon jokes are so 2011, lol

it's all about butts these days
    Jumpingzombie, Doctor Who is for everybody.  Maybe it was too clever for you but it is perfectly comprehensible to anybody whose IQ score is greater than their shoe size.

I'm not an old person just because I'm smarter than you. My sister is smarter than you and she's nine.  You are just jealous and a bully so you make up LIES about other people.
  • edited 2012-09-08 22:23:50
    4ia g: no my dad watches it all the time. since the 60s. he wont let me watch it. its for old ppl.

im nt jalous, i hav better things to do with mi tym like honors homework. i bet ur sisters smarter than u cuz she at least knoz the dif between "your" and "you're"
    I know the difference between your and you're, one of them means belonging to you and the other one means you are.  I made that mistake like once, so stop bringing it up.

It sucks that YOUR dad won't let you watch Doctor Who though, it's the best thing on television.
    best thing on televission? Pff, clearly you've never heard of MY LITTLE PONY
    That's just stupid, nobody thinks that show is better than Doctor Who.
  • Fouria G said:

That's just stupid, nobody thinks that show is better than Doctor Who.

lel
    but it has PINKY PIE

how could you say she's not better than rory williams

• shes kinda fat juss sayn
    oh yeah well

i bet she weights less than you do

even in kilogrems
    She is obviously not better than Rory Williams, because she is a hideous, pink, toy horse for babies to play with.

And don't bother.  I know your only saying this to wind me up and I'm not going to fall for it.
  • that meen 2 say sumtings only 4 babbies. esp wen u watch old ppl shows.

ca: shes mad out of plastic of cors she weighs les than me lol

lol dumbass
    well i'm a ghost, which means i have no pyshical body, so obviousy I weight less than ALL of you. so ha!

also reary willaims is lame, all he does is die over and over
    Rory is a Roman, so he could definitely beat you in a fight.  And you're not even a real ghost, because ghosts don't exist.
  • stop being mean 2 goasts jerk
    But ghosts really aren't real.  How am I a jerk?  How am I remotely a jerk?  How are you not just randomly insulting me for no reason because you are insecure and you will never get laid?
  • frosty: ur moms a whore then

4ia g: pfft ive already been laid lik 15 times.  u just kno ull never get laid cuz ur too bitish and a jerk

and if some1 wants 2 b a goast y make fun of dem?
    hey jumpingzobmie

wanna die so we can go haunt the girls' bathroom together

imagine the look on ms teacherson's face when we start messing with her while she's washing her hands for the millionth time
  • edited 2012-09-08 23:21:55
    but ca, how will i ever grow up if i'm eternally 12?

though, screwing with ms teacherson would be pretty fun
    Oh my God Jumpingzombie how are you even this racist?  I know you're lying, by the way.  Nobody wants to have sex with racists.
    maybe it's a bad idea though

because think about it

what if we scare ms teachersoon too much

and she has a heart attack and dies

then she'd be a ghost too and we'd NEVER get away from her
  • Let us kill Mrs. Teacherson
  • ca: not unless we curse her to be alive forever.

4ia g: im haf british so its not racist

lol didnt britain inveint slavary?
    but i don't know how to do curses

am i a failure as a ghost
  • ca: aww don't worry, youre still a newbie, you'll get the hang of it