GMH summarizes opinions of anime series in ten words or less

Pick a series.  Its contents will help you on your way.
https://hummingbird.me/users/GlennMagusHarvey/library (go to any tab and pick one)

I'll write down my opinion of it within ten words or less.

Examples:

.hack//GIFT - Memorable only because big burly men complaining girls drawn proportionally.
.hack//Intermezzo - Fleshed out .hack// universe with nice side-story.
.hack//SIGN - Famous but slow, good but I hoped for better.
.hack//Unison - Fleshed out .hack// universe with fun subseries crossover scene.
A Certain Scientific Railgun - Shirai forcing yuri annoying; pretty good story otherwise, memorable characters.
Afro-Ken - Friend's mistake made us watch fancy dog.  Pretty decent.
AKB0048 First Stage - Silly premise but taken seriously.  Great music and decent drama.
AKB0048 Next Stage - Silly premise taken seriously shows faults.  Drama and story poor.
Allison & Lillia - Excellent first half, great characters.  Second half okay.  Interactions best.
Angel Beats! - Seemingly weirdo premise somehow allows for lots of touching moments.
Animal Crossing - This felt adorable, I think.
Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova - Dark sci-fi.  Excellent drama, music.  (stop other kind of shipping)
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky - Adorable summary, series intro for Atelier.  Compressed but still good.
Azumanga Daioh: The Very Short Movie - Crazy things happen again in daily life of main characters, because.
Baldr Force EXE Resolution - Only Baldr thing in English.  Drama okay, may be disturbing.
Beyond the Boundary - Unlikeable characters became near and dear to my heart.
Beyond the Boundary: Shinonome - Backstory to said unlikeable characters.
Black Rock Shooter OVA - I forgot what it's about.  Probably related to Miku song.
Case Closed: the Phantom of Baker Street - I forgot what it's about but it was pretty decent.
Chaika the Coffin Princess - Humorous dark fantasy.  Are the heroes villains?  It's a mystery!
Chrono Trigger - This isn't about the game.  Just a comedic sideshow.
Coppelion - "Angels" rescue survivors after nuclear apocalypse.  Poetically beautiful.