"waaaaa cut content in DLCs waaa padding"

The entire purpose of spreading the "content" buzzword was to give y'all motherfuckers fewer words to communicate your problem, and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Start calling the deleted scenes in DVDs "cut content" and see how fast they start charging for each scene

Comments

• edited 2016-10-05 23:40:07
    Content this, content that, honestly I am now getting tired of seeing that word. :/
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    If you don't want to be someone's whipping boy, don't let them change your job description to scapegoat
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Myr, please don't let this continue to be A Thing.
  • oh my god shut up shut up shut up not a living soul on this godforsaken planet but you cares about this bullshit who you are even talking to this is so monotonous and inane and stupid please for the love of every god in the heavens stop
    *sigh*

Okay but I am right here and it is frustrating that the world doesn't see this very obvious fact.

But I will zip my lips like a body horror thing
  • we definitely need at least 7,748,463 more of this exact thread
  • ooh look at me I'm odradek I'm so right about everything at all times I wish someone would listen to me it's such a goddamn tragedy that no one on this earth cares about the word content as much as lil old me it's so sad. 
    okay, i have made a mistake again
    i should like, run a checklist in my head
    "Have I made a thread that's this already" then I just don't make it
  • edited 2016-10-05 23:44:46
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I mean, the excessive usage of the word, to the point where it's become a default in some circles is pretty tiring. You've still made I don't even remember how many threads exactly like this, it wears on peeps.

Jane that isn't helping, and he already said he'd stop (so please do).

^^^ to ^: A good idea.
    that sounds like a good idea
  • it'd be a very simple checklist!!

1. is this complaining about something I have complained about 10,000 times before [y/n]
    that's the only item

it is a ONE STEP checklist
    CarnEvil said:

that sounds like a good idea

yes, you are right
  • Jane that isn't helping, and he already said he'd stop (so please do).

no it's not but fucking hell why can't we get more of the capybara thread and less of this
  • I just want to be able to talk around here without feeling like Odradek and everyone else is perpetually judging me for inane bullshit
    i am trying to mend that

but you know, excellence is a habit, we are what we repeatedly do

so I should do more capybarashit
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Because it's a hang-up that has only been addressed so much by him. Not a clean answer, but I could say as much for other interpersonal issues here too.

Still, when someone has already made comments about how they got the point, alongside stopping that in the thread, I just don't see how it at all works towards mending the issue, which unless you want to insult others I don't read as the point (not that makes the implicit insulting in this thread good either mind you).

So, I'm going to lock it. Please more goofiness, and/or keeping that stuff to where it could bother less people, short of trying to be less incendiary about this and other things.
This discussion has been closed.