do you know how long it took me to realize that The Barenaked Ladies had two vocalists?

if you answered "one week", that's kinda funny, but you're wrong. The answer is: several years

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I still haven't gotten over Steven Page leaving, though I guess it was for the best given his drug problems.
  • I did not hear about that and it is sad :<
  • kill living beings
    Two hundred two billion five hundred eighty nine million seventy five thousand two hundred twenty eight milliseconds.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Two hundred two billion five hundred eighty nine million seventy five thousand two hundred twenty eight milliseconds.

How do you measure

Measure a year
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    two vocalists and they both SUCK ASS
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    uh, in my opinion
  • kill living beings
    Actually they're good. Just in your opinion
  • It took me a while to realize that the Bangles had two vocalists, and not just one girl with very impressive range.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Susana Hoffs has a pretty distinctive voice
  • Very impressive range.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I still haven't gotten over Steven Page leaving, though I guess it was for the best given his drug problems.

i knew about Steven Page leaving but not about the drug problems.  Hope he figures that shit out, yikes
  • I think that the first time I ever remember having seen a censored band name was with them because the marketing blitz for Chicken Little involved the song they did for it and I guess Disney either got complained to or simply didn't want to deal with complaints about kids listening to a band named the Barenaked Ladies

They used the uncensored name for a little bit early on on Disney Channel, but at some point before the movie came out they switched over to exclusively using "BNL" on air