• Having just moved, I had to check.

It's electric.
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Electric
    England, UK, Europe, Earth
  • It's electric.

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    A really lousy electric. Our old ones were and our future stoves will be gas.
  • Neither because nothing is hooked up to it.
  • edited 2016-09-02 23:51:48
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

A really lousy electric. Our old ones were and our future stoves will be gas.

...so your kitchen has both a gas line for a gas stove and a 220V outlet for an electric stove?
  • edited 2016-09-03 00:09:39
    We switched over to gas as soon as the electric one that was here when we moved gave up the ghost bc my dad was very I HAVE LIVED WITH AN ELECTRIC FAR TOO LONG AND NOW I AM A HOMEOWNER NOT A RENTER

quite fine by me, it's easier to heat tortillas and roast marshmallows
  • Gas.

Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
  • Electric.  Plus a store-bought induction range.
    Broward County, Florida.

There are some gas lines around here but not everyone has them.

It was electric in our previous house in Florida, as well as in South Windsor, Connecticut (but we used gas for heating and hot water there).

Portable electric ranges were also heavily used in my dorm, and the communal kitchen in the basement used electric ranges as well.  These were newer-ish buildings.

In my basement apartment, I used an induction burner when I had to supply my own cooking.  When I lived in a New York City apartment, though, in an older building, it was equipped with gas lines, so I used gas there.

I briefly stayed in a Philadelphia apartment, and gas was also used there.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    When we moved here, it was electric, but we switched to gas about a year and a half afterward.

Lake Ridge, VA