Comments

• At least the firefighters only had to put up with him for a few seconds.  I feel sorrier for whoever was stuck in there with him for half an hour.
  • kill living beings
  • HUGE EMPTY SPACES

LIKE AISLES

AND EMERGENCY EXITS
  • kill living beings
    They say mapping the Earth on a 2D surface is like flattening an orange peel, which seems easy enough to you. You like easy solutions. You think we wouldn't be having so many problems if we'd just elect normal people to congress instead of politicians. You think airlines should just buy food from the restaurants near the gates and serve that on board. You change your car's oil, but secretly wonder if you really need to.
  • edited 2016-08-01 23:10:36
    ^^^ I believe the correct pronunciation and spelling is "yuge", Mr. Drudge.
  • Two of the guys who sit near me at work always have Drudge Report up.  It's kind of revolting.
  • They say mapping the Earth on a 2D surface is like flattening an orange peel, which seems easy enough to you. You like easy solutions. You think we wouldn't be having so many problems if we'd just elect normal people to congress instead of politicians. You think airlines should just buy food from the restaurants near the gates and serve that on board. You change your car's oil, but secretly wonder if you really need to.

Of course easy solutions are better!  Why do you think people make things so complicated?  They do it because they can make money off of it.  See those climate scientists?  They're getting rich off of telling everyone that there's global warming happening so they can get money!
  • Never mind that that's the exact opposite result of what would actually get the wealthiest companies to pay them...
  • Bee said:

Never mind that that's the exact opposite result of what would actually get the wealthiest companies to pay them...

That's too complicated.

The facts are ALWAYS simple and intuitive.

If they aren't then you're trying to pull a fast one on me by telling me lies.