Two spiders and an ant interact, and unexpected music sometimes plays

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    odra met eriophora and vriska?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    if so wow, i had no idea you guys would be so vicious towards one another

at least i think what i'm seeing here is violence, the weird editing is confusing me
  • That video basically describes my experience playing Diablo 2 back before my hometown had DSL.
  • Bee are you also an enormous fan of Diablo II.
  • Meh?  I mean it was great for the time but hasn't aged well.  Horribly unbalanced in multiplayer, and they did very little to address that.
  • I never played the multiplayer that much actually.

I thought it was great but then again I first played it when I waaaaaaaaas

11?

so you know, it hit that sweet spot where I was old enough that I can remember it clearly but also young enough that I just thought it was the greatest thing ever made. I have played it semi-recently (like as in a few years ago) and still enjoy it. There are mods that make it better even beyond the original but I can get down with vanilla Diablo II even today.

Also a fan of both its direct sequel Diablo III and spiritual successor Path of Exile.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-07-30 04:02:55
    Diablo III is much better, at least after the revamp they did.  Diablo II was way too easy to fuck yourself over because by the end of the game there were like five viable builds between seven classes, and nearly all of them were the sort that needed insane gear to not suck horribly for everything before that.