Only TRUE 90s kids remember when Tzetze had Love Is The Plan The Plan Is Death in his signature

Reblog if you love classic music, and don't want it to die out

Comments

• kill living beings
    it ain't a song dingus

"no but i'm referring to the 90s kids meme which is about music rather than science fiction" well that's your problem tiptree is great

"how would you know you haven't even read that much of her" yeah well how do you know that o imaginary interlocutor

"because you're the one imagining me dingus" well you're pretty much breaking kayfabe right now dipshit

"so what your mental processes are broken enough to make an imaginary construct referring to itself as such a reasonable entry in a conversation" maybe but it's tedious

"ok but that's your fault then" can i reasonably be assigned a self at this p
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    "The Psychologist Who Wouldn't Do Awful Things to Rats" is maybe one of the most scarring, horrific, heartbreaking things that I have ever read. It taps directly into parts of me as a person that I feel like the life I lead frequently betrays, and just thinking of its climax and denouement utterly ruins me.