Comments

• ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Tee hee.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Remember when the Internet finally realized that Chuck Norris is actually a terrible person and we just quietly pretended the memes idolizing him didn't exist? Good times.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Centie, we're talking about the respected Charles H. Norris, not the actor Carlos Ray Norris.
  • It's rather amusing to me that this thread is the first thread to have the tag "chuck_norris".  There was previously no tag that I could find related to Carlos Ray Norris.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Remember when the Internet finally realized that Chuck Norris is actually a terrible person and we just quietly pretended the memes idolizing him didn't exist? Good times.

it was never really about idolizing him, they were just dumb jokes, and people stopped making them because they weren't funny anymore, the joke had gotten old and predictable
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Aliroz said:

Centie, we're talking about the respected Charles H. Norris, not the actor Carlos Ray Norris.

That's what I get for not actually bothering to click links, I suppose
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I appreciate the memes as a relic of days gone by, but found them tedious at the time.
  • edited 2016-07-05 19:35:18
    Chuck Norris can recover all your base for you.

You only thought Kilroy was there because Chuck Norris fooled you.

Chuck Norris taught the Star Wars kid how to do that stunt.

Chuck Norris gifted the Nintendo 64 to those children.
  • edited 2016-07-05 19:39:50
    kill living beings
    wrong thread
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh hey i didn't receive a ballot on this
  • so, she can win an election against Chuck Norris, but can she defeat Casper the Republican Ghost?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    why would Casper be a Republican? wouldn't the Republicans whip up anti-supernatural hysteria
  • edited 2016-07-06 02:45:07
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    They were going to bring out Ronald Reagan's ghost last time, but they didn't want it to upstage Romney's keynote seance. 

Ultimately it was a moot point when Clint Eastwood astrally projected Obama into a chair, though.