Every July, every neighborhood in America has that one idiot...

...who sets off fireworks before it's even dark out.

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    ...Isn't it still the 2nd over there?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    People start setting off fireworks around June 30th and continue throughout the first week of July. :P
  • kill living beings

i don't think you understand how america works
  • My dreams exceed my real life

i don't think you understand how america works

• My dreams exceed my real life
    That said, this year I can forgive people enthusiastically celebrating a holiday based around not being British citizens.
  • Odradek said:

That said, this year I can forgive people enthusiastically celebrating a holiday based around not being British citizens.

• Odradek said:

#amerexit
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-07-03 06:16:29
    They're probably doing it because by the time it gets dark at all it'll be so late that you can get visits from the police for setting them off.  They've started cracking down on that around where I used to live, and it doesn't really leave much time for actually setting anything off.

^ Yeah the US should totally leave the European...oh.  Right.  Never mind.
  • Odradek said:

*laughter*
    *thoughts of a potential donald trump presidency*
    *tense laughter*