Bee

Poo

Sandwich

• Flabbergasted
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    2a22y.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Shenanigans.

Shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans
    Shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans
    shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans

Shenanigans.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Rib cage

Debian
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    The word cooter always makes me think of Canadians

I can just see a stereotypical Canadian saying "That girl sure has a nice cooter, doncha know?"
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Dongle, widget, loofah, pork, sponge, wattle, fleam, gloaming, flung, spool, nubs, boondoggle, humdinger, walrus, underpants, smorgasbord.
  • edited 2012-06-04 23:37:11
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^Tuck in.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Dumbledore in Harry Potter, but I didn't think it needed comment.
  • edited 2012-06-04 23:40:17
    :|
    Any word with a K or hard C.

..Maybe not "Holocaust".
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^^ Same, though a joke involving "a few words" would have been a nice touch.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    "wheelchair"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    "excellence"
  • edited 2014-11-27 16:51:15
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Pollywog
    juxtapose