Insanity

edited 2016-06-25 07:53:58 in Chocolate
I'm considering doing it. I'm considering selling DC. It feels like such a millstone to me.

Y/N? (Mind you, reasons for leaning "N" are things that aren't the JLA. Captain Carrot, Prez, Sandman...)
Tagged:

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Though honestly, I resent that WB is supposed to bring out this answer to the MCU, which is a deeply unexciting prospect to me.

I'd miss being able to make Superman or Batman cartoons, or that widget series of Krypto...
    God in order for a Krypto show to work I'd need to actually read more DC comics and shit. How the hell did I end up being a Hanna-Barbera fanboy but not being that into DC or Marvel?
    Deep down inside I'd rather do an Underdog show anyway.
    I should just fire all the idiots who run DC now and put in some guy who knows what they're doing to bring everything together.
  • edited 2016-06-25 08:42:38
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    it remains to be seen if the ship is truly righted

maybe it is, but I don't know, and I'm inclined to think "not now" because Warner Bros. as a whole is a deeply dysfunctional organization, somehow excepting the TV wings
    (nerds hate Teen Titans Go!, but I think it is missing a key ingredient that would make it a genuinely great show, and it shows that WBA is still in tune with its chimera history)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    How does DC feel like a millstone to you?
    poor management, bad PR, no clear direction, the fact that for years it was just part of this porridge of "Warner Bros." properties...