UK Independence Party is fuckwits who should be smacked upside their heads with newspapers

2»

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    idk if it's similar, for one thing i haven't really noticed Brexit people being 'gobsmacked', the ones i've spoken to have been celebrating

also freemen-of-the-land are pretty unusual and culturally irrelevent afaik?  or is it a larger movement than i realized?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fair enough; you'd know better than I would

I was just going by stuff I'd seen on Twitter about Leave voters who regret their decision now that they're aware of the implications
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I will admit, I don't understand why some people's response to "we want to take our country back!" is "but what about all those countries Britain invaded a hundred years ago??"

Like, imperalism is not at all relevant here
    it's relevant because 
    1. even the worst effects of immigration are nowhere near as bad as imperialism, etc.
    2. nigel farage has been literally asking why the UK doesn't have an Independence Day, and, uh
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    that's true, UKIP referenced colonialism first, so they brought that on themselves