Analog clocks -- by face markings

Arabic numerals, 1-12: 26
Arabic numerals, only 12, 3, 6, 9:  3
Roman numerals with IIII: 1
Roman numerals with IV: 0
Numbers spelled out as words: 1
Dots or markings at each hour but no numbers: 2
No markings whatsoever: 2

Additionally, 4 of the above clocks mark minutes in 5-minute intervals in addition to hours.

Digital clocks -- by display technology

LED, red: 1
LCD: 1
Analog flip display: 1
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I mean, you can still tell what time it is by the rough position of the hands.

It is usually helpful when they at least put dots or something, though.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you forgot Counterclock
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

you forgot Counterclock

She lives in the Royal Clock Tower

I assume she has some really good hearing protection or else she'd probably be deaf by now
  • kill living beings

Additionally, 4 of the above clocks mark minutes in 5-minute intervals in addition to hours.

hang on, how is that distinct from marking hours?

hang on, how is that distinct from marking hours?
    I mean they have "5 10 15 20" etc around the outer edge.
  • kill living beings
    oh. i don't remember seeing a clock like that ever really...
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Oh dang that top clock is hella sweet