Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Not all people who love math use moisturizing shampoo Naney, gosh
  • okay yes some of them are bald you don't need to nitpick
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I am very angry at your unjustified accusations about people who like math
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    math rock
  • i want to go into the bathroom and see if calica's shampoo is moisturizing now.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    it's pert
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    plus
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is that really pert-inent to the discussion at hand
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
  • edited 2016-05-15 01:48:02

seriously though my mom and my sister want moisturizing shampoo so that's the kind of shampoo we have and it makes my hair look super greasy like, two days after i wash it wharglebargle
  • i just bought moisturizing shampoo

i need to shower now

brb

seriously though my mom and my sister want moisturizing shampoo so that's the kind of shampoo we have and it makes my hair look super greasy like, two days after i wash it wharglebargle

Get your own separate bottle of shampoo?
  • I can't use that moisturizing crap.  It makes my head look like an oil slick.
  • e x a c t l y

it dont grow on trees you know!

e x a c t l y

it dont grow on trees you know!
    Buy a relatively inexpensive or smallish bottle for personal use when you have the funds to do so? It's a necessary expenditure, not some crazy frivolity.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-05-15 06:55:09
    You realize that it's exactly the same amount used in the long term even if you get your own bottle, right?  Like, if each person in the house goes through a bottle's worth every two months or whatever, you're still going through exactly as much shampoo every two months.  The only difference is you're using your own stuff that doesn't screw up your own hair and is probably cheaper than whatever pretentious crap they're using too.
  • > cheaper than whatever pretentious crap

I dunno about you but I picked up a bottle of VO5 for $1.27 at CVS.
  • I usually just get the huge bottle on sale, like 1.5L or something.  Lasts several months, and all I have to do is refill the smaller one I actually keep in the shower every once in a while.
  • seriously though my mom and my sister want moisturizing shampoo so that's the kind of shampoo we have and it makes my hair look super greasy like, two days after i wash it wharglebargle

incidentally i try to shower every day so i don't run into this problem

my hair DOES get greasy if i don't wash it for a couple days
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I use shampoo with tea tree oil because I used to have pretty bad dandruff
  • I have like one dandruff shampoo and one regular one and i switch between the two as the needs arise
  • My mother can't wash her hair more than once every 2-3 days.  It dries out too much and gets brittle.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    SHAMPOO FOR YOUR HAIR, AND YOUR BRAIN!