Saved by the Bell was the first magical girl series in which the protagonists actually died.

Comments

• I guess graduating high school is a kind of death.
  • But not as much so as going to high school.
  • I guess I'm the weird one in that I had a really good time at high school, but I guess a lot of that is that Ihad amazing math and physics teachers, and was far enough ahead in my core studies that I had a lot of time for band and theater.

It was everything before high school that that sucked.
  • I had a pretty good time too, that was just low hanging fruit I guess.
  • High school was OK.

I'd never want to go back though. So much awkwardness and caring about things that didn't and don't matter in the least.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-04-22 18:48:17
    Like, there was that.  And when I was cleaning out my old room this past winter I saw some of my high school writing and shredded it because oh GOD.

But it was also the first time I'd completely dropped off the radar of bullies, and the first time I really had a whole circle of friends I could do stuff with instead of just one or two.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    My teachers and friends were great but actually going to high school was an excruciating chore and that is why I am a miserable shut-in now. u-u
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    High school was ultimately around a 6/10. I think? Shrug
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I often resent that my mother demanded I finish high school online after I was arrested freshman year
  • fight. dream. horse. love.

My teachers and friends were great but actually going to high school was an excruciating chore and that is why I am a miserable shut-in now. u-u

basically