With Teen Titans Go! canceled and the new PPG not existing...

It occurs to me that ABC Warner!Cartoon Network has absolutely no filler programming.

Give me ideas for filler shows.
Tagged:

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    My idea is to just put Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry back on but that makes too much sense
  • Everyone I know who has actually watched the new PPG seems to like it fine.
    Jane said:

Everyone I know who has actually watched the new PPG seems to like it fine.

they have?

I've only seen clips of it so far, but it's ugly, its humor misses more than it hits, and the background music sounds like shit
  • I follow several people on twitter who think it's anywhere from fine to good.

No one seems to think it's groundbreaking but it's a reboot, why would it be?
    I don't expect it to be groundbreaking, I just don't like seeing The Powerpuff Girls resurrected as what CN suits think a modern CN show is like, or some weird Frankenstein combination of their most popular shows (with a dash of Gravity Falls). It's corporate sludge.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Clips aren't exactly a good way to get a pulse on things.
  • the trans unicorn
    i intend on watching at least one whole episode of this but god, it looks and feels like everything I DON'T want to see from PPG or anything really
    honestly, if I were CN I would've waited for Craig McCracken to leave/get fired from Disney before pressing on with this
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    It could be another two or three years before he's out, and that's if they don't pick up his next show.
    yeah...

anyway, suggest me ideas for shit to run on Cartoon Network while its target audience is in school
    That sounds like an extremely boss show. Like, marquee-quality.

Like "it belongs on Another Cartoon Fridays/possibly the Thursday Night Greatness Faucet". Maybe we could run it 20 times a day but who knows.
    (Yes, I really did name Another Cartoon Network's premiere block "Another Cartoon Fridays". Give me a better name)
  • Tiny Troll Adventures
    I'm not runnin' a flophouse for degenerate DreamWorks Animation properties says the buyer of Classic Media
    (I know you meant Homestuck trolls and not the Troll dolls but still)
  • how about Lalonde Tunes then
  • Maryam Melodies?
  • edited 2016-04-08 05:40:15
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is Andrew Hussie willing to let Warner Bros. Animation Group at his creation?
  • Good point.

He'd probably go to Hasbro since they have all the horses
    But we have Quick Draw McGraw
    Also Hasbro would find excuses to market Homestuck as a boys' property and not make toys of Rose/Jade/the female trolls and such
  • edited 2016-04-08 06:26:34
    Eh, later PPG episodes were kind of weak already.
    Alduin said:

Eh, later PPG episodes were kind of weak already.

they weren't aesthetic shitfests like this is

though honestly if the new PPG decides against bringing back the fucking Rowdyruff Boys yet again there's one thing it did better than the late-run original series
  • After seeing the found-footage episode of the late PPG and the makeup villain one I have a really low bar for whatever I'll see here.