Spring in temperate climates

This is the time of year everyone acts like they haven't been alive for at least one year.

"How is it SNOWING in APRIL!!???" Because it's always on and off with the warm weather, be glad it doesn't drop below 20 degrees.

"HOW IS THIS MORNING IN MID SPRING COLD????????" Jesus christ, are you a goldfish, how is this a conversation starter for you.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It's less about ignorance and more about RAGE THAT IT'S FUCKING SNOWING IN APRIL I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK REALLY
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    pretty much
  • My dreams exceed my real life

It's less about ignorance and more about RAGE THAT IT'S FUCKING SNOWING IN APRIL I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK REALLY

Still absurd
    Well, I can identify with it.
    I can't
    why not?
    What's your excuse?
    I am resigned.

Also they always seem genuinely surprised and baffled
    Every year we hope it will be different. That this year, the coming of spring will end our pain. Perhaps we are fools to indulge such unwarranted optimism, but, well, we're only human.
    Oh don't be obtuse
    Why does everybody have to make talking here so difficult?
    I'm being completely serious.
    Honestly, I was out shoveling last month and our neighbor said to mother "so much for spring", and she replied "in Colorado, this IS spring"

Makes me resentful
  • edited 2016-04-03 03:42:55
    kill living beings
    i was pretty surprised, it hadn't snowed for me in march since i lived on the other side of the country
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I haven't seen significant snowfall in spring for the past two years. I know it can happen, obviously, but that doesn't somehow make it less surprising.
  • I haven't seen significant snowfall at any point of the year for the past two years.  And when it happened two years ago, that was the first time I saw significant snowfall in approximately half my life.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    How is it 70 degrees in April, that's what I want to know.
  • It was 80 here this afternoon.

Gonna be a fun-ass drought this summer.