Fun fact about Undertale

We in the States got Undertale: Replicant, where the protagonist is a child, whereas Japan got Undertale: Gestalt, where the protagonist is a grizzled old barbarian dude.

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Heh.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    [citation needed]
  • My dreams exceed my real life

[citation needed]

Prove me wrong, this is the null hypothesis, atheism just means lack of belief that there aren't two Undertales
  • Next thing you know they'll be saying that Nier was developed mostly by one guy in Game Maker.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I heard in Japan they changed all the puns to pop culture references and this makes people really upset for some reason
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    To sort of change the topic a little, I remember back in the day when I used to hang out with some friends at an arcade in a local shopping street.  There was this really long roof that some of us liked to climb up and walk up and down the thing for awhile.  One time, though, one of my friends slipped and died from the fall.

He was completely motionless except for his “goods”……  It was an undeniably horrible event but it was still kinda funny to have noticed something like that.  I remember laughing with the others about it.
  • The game engine of Ys Origin is RPG Maker.

(this is seriously what someone thought on the Steam forums)
  • kill living beings
    wanna see the box art

also: tensei: what the fuck
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Yoko Taro is a very strange man.
  • American Kirby is fat, xenophobic, and gun-toting
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    VOTE DEDEDE 2016