• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    when did everyone here simultaneously start watching Always Sunny
  • i for one have never watched a single episode of Always Sunny

traaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysh
  • edited 2016-03-14 02:35:45
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It's mostly me and Myr actually, as far as I can tell, with Vash being familiar with it and having watched some but not being as into it as Myr or myself.

"The Gang [whatever]" is very easy to turn into a joke and all.

^ Is that because comedy, or...?
  • i for one have never watched a single episode of Always Sunny

traaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysh
    ^
  • traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there's no reason

i rarely watch tv shows, it's just one of many things i havent seen
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh i assumed everyone here had suddenly decided to get into it for some reason
  • edited 2016-03-14 02:40:03
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh, so just because it sounds funny or something.

Anyway, yeah, Myr has also been watching it for a good while before I marathoned it, AU, so there is also that.

^ Nah. You're almost doing that weird general thing where it's primarily a few people, at least one of whom (chirp), talks about it a lot (for now).
  • traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysh
  • edited 2016-03-14 02:41:39
    My dreams exceed my real life
  • trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybolegda
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Hey Frank, I really like your Slavoj Zizek costume

• trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybolegda

what is bolegda meme

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybolegda

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I love Charlie Kelly.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

"Hail Hydra."
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    find the gif where he knocks the apple box to the podium
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-03-14 17:16:06
    Sometimes I seriously wonder if I'm the only one that never liked that show.

The guys in my fraternity would binge it regularly, and the entire time I laughed at maybe one line.  I don't even remember what it was.
    Bee said:

Sometimes I seriously wonder if I'm the only one that never liked that show.

The guys in my fraternity would binge it regularly, and the entire time I laughed at maybe one line.  I don't even remember what it was.

• BeeBee
    edited 2016-03-14 17:22:44
    Maybe it's just because I find Charlie Kelly annoying as fuck.  Like, Rob Schneider levels of annoying as fuck, though he at least gets writing that could have been salvaged by another actor.
    Bee said:

Maybe it's just because I find Charlie Kelly annoying as fuck.  Like, Rob Schneider levels of annoying as fuck, though he at least gets writing that could have been salvaged by another actor.

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Bee said:

I don't have much investment in this show one way or the other, but I do have to say that much of that writing comes from the actor who plays him, so it's not like you can call him talentless.
  • I love this show

Not as much the more recent seasons but it's still one of the best comedies currently on
  • That accurately explains why I try not to watch TV anymore.